Marvin Sanders

This one hurts more than the UT game.

Besides Brown, he was easily our best position coach.

Keep in mind that Raymond is no scrub coach. I have been doing a lot of reading up on this guy. Apparently he has a lot of ties in SEC country. Especially down in Louisiana. Take it for what it's worth. Not to mention the guy played CB in the NFL from 1992 to 1998. This is very intriguing for potential recruits who want to learn/move up to the next level.

Keep in mind that Raymond is no scrub coach. I have been doing a lot of reading up on this guy. Apparently he has a lot of ties in SEC country. Especially down in Florida. Take it for what it's worth.

And that Bo is an EXCELLENT secondary coach as well, that's kind of his background. Marvin is an awesome coach, but I don't expect a huge dropoff without him.

Keep in mind that Raymond is no scrub coach. I have been doing a lot of reading up on this guy. Apparently he has a lot of ties in SEC country. Especially down in Florida. Take it for what it's worth.

And that Bo is an EXCELLENT secondary coach as well, that's kind of his background. Marvin is an awesome coach, but I don't expect a huge dropoff without him.

I really don't either. I just think we got comfortable/used to Sanders coaching our DB's and doing a really good job at it!

I really don't either. I just think we got comfortable/used to Sanders coaching our DB's and doing a really good job at it!

Totally agree and not looking forward to the "Sky is Falling" on this one though!

Can you imagine Bo, Carl and Manginoplasty going off on the refs all at once?? Boom...

I can imagine Mangino, Carl, and Bo teeing off on the Big 10 all the way to the title game.

Despite his size, Mangino is an offensive genius that may be looking for a place to land. And I'm sure Dr. Tom would be straight with Mangino and his weight and offer assistance to get him out of the morbidly obese statistic--Dr. Tom loves reclamation projects such as this (Mangino--not our offense), and it would be a win for everyone involved.

As for Sanders, there hopefully is a darn good explanation for all this. He is perhaps the second-best or best assistant on the team, depending on what you think of Hot Carl (whom I believe is head coach material already).

I was told this morning that Watson, Sanders, and Gilmore are all out. It was supposed to go down tomorrow but this announcement from Indiana totally screwed things. I was also told that Beck and Scott Frost could potentially be our new co-offensive coordinators. I realize most of you wont trust a random unknown poster like me but thats what I was told.

:throwdabones1:

It will be nice if this goes down.

Can you imagine Bo, Carl and Manginoplasty going off on the refs all at once?? Boom...

I can imagine Mangino, Carl, and Bo teeing off on the Big 10 all the way to the title game.

Despite his size, Mangino is an offensive genius that may be looking for a place to land. And I'm sure Dr. Tom would be straight with Mangino and his weight and offer assistance to get him out of the morbidly obese statistic--Dr. Tom loves reclamation projects such as this (Mangino--not our offense), and it would be a win for everyone involved.

As for Sanders, there hopefully is a darn good explanation for all this. He is perhaps the second-best or best assistant on the team, depending on what you think of Hot Carl (whom I believe is head coach material already).

Im more worried about our offense than Mangino's weight. If he can coach us to 24 pts a game, then let the fat guy coach. Who cares about his freaking weight, I know we kid and make fun of him. But about 5 years ago I wish he was the one calling the shots on our offense.

Totally agree and not looking forward to the "Sky is Falling" on this one though!

I hope ya'll are right, but I ya'll understating Marvin's value. I don't remember the dbs at LSU or OU being as good as they are here. In Marvin's 3 year tenure he has produced 1 safety drafted, a potential number 1 pick, a future potential number 1 pick in Dennard, and both Hagg and Gomes have a legit shot at being drafted.

Marvin knew secondary, and regardless of how qualified this guy is there will be a drop off next year.

IMO this is the one coach, on both sides, that we could ill afford to lose.