Greetings!

Hawknut5

You give Nebraska a better opponent than Washington a team we beat by 5 TD's in the bowl game and I'm 110% positive that we would've played 20x better. Playing Washington again in the bowl game was an insult to the University of Nebraska and the last laugh from Dan Beebe.

Wow you sure do have a lot of excuses for your team. You and many other of your Husker fans go as far as conspiracy theory's as to why you suck. Man up and admit defeat when it happens.

You guys are funny. Iowa and Nebraska were fairly equal in 2010. Nebraska was blessed with a cream puff schedule hence the inflated record. The difference being Iowa actually won their bowl game against a much better team.

that nebraska beat 31 to 17

I can say the same thing about Iowa State buddy. Nice try.

How's Floyd of Rosedale doing....oh right i should go ask a gopher.

You guys are funny. Iowa and Nebraska were fairly equal in 2010. Nebraska was blessed with a cream puff schedule hence the inflated record. The difference being Iowa actually won their bowl game against a much better team.

How's that Holiday Bowl trophy that you had a month to prepare for? Oh I'll ask UW. How's that revenge tasting against Texas? Oh wait that didn't happen either. I'm not making excuses for Iowa, they lost the games they lost because they did not execute when they needed to and plain gave up at the end of the season. If I were a Nebraska fan I would blame the refs and some conspiracy theory for every loss Iowa has.

How's that Holiday Bowl trophy that you had a month to prepare for? Oh I'll ask UW. How's that revenge tasting against Texas? Oh wait that didn't happen either. I'm not making excuses for Iowa, they lost the games they lost because they did not execute when they needed to and plain gave up at the end of the season. If I were a Nebraska fan I would blame the refs and some conspiracy theory for every loss Iowa has.

Idk we can just look at last years. Besides, if we didnt have an incompetent OC that we are supposedly firing, we would have been in a BCS game. Our problem was whenever we played not even just a good defenses but average ones, we just didn't execute. Missed blocks, blitz pickups, drops, penalties, fumbles. Those were problems the entire year and didn't improve at all throughout the season. We were fine against slow defenses because we could make up for those miscues with are speed. Hopefully we can bring in an OC that can have our players play up to their potential and limit all those miscues. If we do that and with our defense, look out.

Whoa, for a minute I thought Beach Buff was back...

Wow you sure do have a lot of excuses for your team. You and many other of your Husker fans go as far as conspiracy theory's as to why you suck. Man up and admit defeat when it happens.

Wow you're just like every other Iowa fan I've ran into always hating on Nebraska because you guys are jealous. Serious you've never see a Husker fan give a sh&t about your football program but I couldsn't say the same thing about Hawkeye fans.

I've never had a problem with Iowa because we hardly play Iowa every year and we were in different Conferences but most of my moms side of the family are Hawkeye fans. That all changed when I went to College (in Iowa of course) and got so much sh%t for being a Husker fan by Hawkeye fans and everytime Nebraska lost they would come in on Monday and rub it in my face but I never did when Iowa lost because I knew how it felt to have somebody rub a loss in my face.

I work in Nebraska and work with several Hawkeye fans that rub every lose in my face but yet I hold back from rubbing a loss such as Minnesota in their face because I'm a better fan. There are times where I just get fed up of it like you shown earlier that at times I can't do hold back anymore and tell Hawkeye fans what I really think.

Until Iowa beats Nebraska something that they haven't done since 81' than Hawkeye fans shouldn't say jack sh%t to any Husker fan. Thanks.....bye bye now

who's the one who came here being a snarky little twit? oh right that was you. iowa fans are so similar to ksucks fans. history doesn't matter because YOU and YOUR school have none. and then when it's shown that one of the best runs by YOUR school is still below our standards you become a insolent little shrill. I mean honestly how many players for iowa have been arrested again? hell instead of book em horns it should book em hawkeyes. Here's how it's gonna go bub, nebraska will whip the urine out of your suckeyes 5 out of ten years, then 4 out of the remaining 5 nebraska will win by 3 to 10 points. and that final year? you guys might get lucky.

tl;dr you and your team suck the taint of mexico

• Fire 2

tl;dr you and your team suck the taint of mexico

I left and came back as few minutes later, because I'm still chuckling over this. :clap Vuren

Hawknut, chill. What did you expect entering the board of the opposing team? For us to defer to Iowa and tell you how we can't win against them? That they are clearly the superior team? Not so much, aint gonna happen here.

As said already, grow some thicker skin and quit riling those that are (or you perceive to be) riling you. Thats not a fight your going to win.

With that said, welcome to the board.

The difference being that we weren't bragging about our Iowa State win. You were bragging about barely beating Missouri . . . and we took them to the woodshed. School record rushing yards in fact.

I am a Nebraska fan that lives in Iowa and most all my friends and family are all Hawkeye fans. I hear this talk all the time. I know CFB inside out from coaching, recruiting, facilities, players yadda yadda. We will talk PRESENT. Is Iowa going to come to Lincoln next fall and beat Nebraska? The answer is NO my friend.

I am a Nebraska fan that lives in Iowa and most all my friends and family are all Hawkeye fans. I hear this talk all the time. I know CFB inside out from coaching, recruiting, facilities, players yadda yadda. We will talk PRESENT. Is Iowa going to come to Lincoln next fall and beat Nebraska? The answer is NO my friend.

And how are the fans?