Schlabach's Way Too Early Top 25 2011

I think thats about right. We lose some studs on defense, besides Dennard our secondary is gonna be alittle untested. We have some studs coming in Jackson and Stafford, but they havent hit campus. Plus our offense pretty horrific last year, again losing Helu and Paul will hurt more than some think. Our QB, WR, and Oline have to play a whole lot better, otherwise its about an 8-4 season.

We win Legends and the Big 10 CCG, we're in the BCS and likely we're in the MNC game.

Wow it sounds even more ridiculous when used in a sentence. They really have to change those division names.

Agreed. I feel stupid using it. We should come up with our own nicknames, because Legends and Leaders is freakin' embarrassing.

We win Legends and the Big 10 CCG, we're in the BCS and likely we're in the MNC game.

Wow it sounds even more ridiculous when used in a sentence. They really have to change those division names.

Agreed. I feel stupid using it. We should come up with our own nicknames, because Legends and Leaders is freakin' embarrassing.

Well, Legends can be :bigredn: Division, and Leaders can be the Delaney Division, cause Delaney did come up with those names (but he'll deny it, saying it was the 'fans')