Ubben out, Rittenberg in

knapplc

We've officially been handed off to Adam Rittenberg's Big Ten blog by ESPN. No more Ubben jokes.

Nebraska fans: This is your blog!

You have waited patiently -- some more than others -- but it's now official.

The Nebraska Cornhuskers are part of the Big Ten blog!

Although Nebraska doesn't become a full Big Ten member until July 1, the Huskers football team has severed ties with the Big 12 and can focus solely on its transition to a new league. We at ESPN.com are doing the same, as colleague David Ubben hands off the Huskers -- more appropriately, he pitches them to me out of the option -- and Nebraska becomes a permanent fixture in Big Ten country.

We've officially been handed off to Adam Rittenberg's Big Ten blog by ESPN. No more Ubben jokes.

Nebraska fans: This is your blog!

You have waited patiently -- some more than others -- but it's now official.

The Nebraska Cornhuskers are part of the Big Ten blog!

Although Nebraska doesn't become a full Big Ten member until July 1, the Huskers football team has severed ties with the Big 12 and can focus solely on its transition to a new league. We at ESPN.com are doing the same, as colleague David Ubben hands off the Huskers -- more appropriately, he pitches them to me out of the option -- and Nebraska becomes a permanent fixture in Big Ten country.

Knapplc I saw that you use the same name on the ESPN comment boards. Thanks for being consistent! What do you think about the B1G blogger vs. Ubben?

Eh. Rittenberg is fine. I don't pay a lot of attention to bloggers - they're just posting their opinions like we do here. The fact that they get paid for it doesn't makes their opinions more valid profitable than ours.

Fixed it for you. :thumbs Ever since we joined the Big Ten, I've been following him off and on and he seems to bring basic facts, which are taken to a whole another level here at HB.

Over/under: 2 months——before the Rittenberg/NU honeymoon is over. (Then Rittenberg will start bagging on NU while we cyber-castrate him on message boards.)

Under. Judging by how fast we turned on Dubbs, it'll take far less than that. Like every other team out there, when someone doesn't speak eloquently about our team, they're bagging on us and persona non grata. Ubben's honeymoon lasted all of one week, I think.

Here's a little back and forth between Ubben and Rittenberg about DONU's move to the B1G:

Blog debate: Nebraska's move to Big Ten

The Nebraska Cornhuskers have a new home in the Big Ten blog, and bloggers Adam Rittenberg and David Ubben are guiding the Big Red ship through these waters of transition. Before Ubben and the Big 12 give up Nebraska for good, it's time for something we like to call a blog debate.

Buckle up.

Continute reading here

Here's a little back and forth between Ubben and Rittenberg about DONU's move to the B1G:

Blog debate: Nebraska's move to Big Ten

The Nebraska Cornhuskers have a new home in the Big Ten blog, and bloggers Adam Rittenberg and David Ubben are guiding the Big Red ship through these waters of transition. Before Ubben and the Big 12 give up Nebraska for good, it's time for something we like to call a blog debate.

Buckle up.

Continute reading here

Blog *debate*?? Ahem.

Have you ever sat on a park bench and watched a couple of kids tossing a softball back and forth? It’s really cute to watch.