Front page of ESPN CFB

Did anyone else see that the Big 12 spring video was ONLY about Texas?!?!?! Every other video covers a broad range of teams from their conference, except the Big 12's....

Seriously no other university was mentioned by Ubben in his BIG 12 spring review!!!!

Oklahoma won the dang conference and all he talks about is a Texas team who failed to even make a bowl game?!?!?!

So glad we are out!!!!!

Did anyone else see that the Big 12 spring video was ONLY about Texas?!?!?! Every other video covers a broad range of teams from their conference, except the Big 12's....

Seriously no other university was mentioned by Ubben in his BIG 12 spring review!!!!

Oklahoma won the dang conference and all he talks about is a Texas team who failed to even make a bowl game?!?!?!

So glad we are out!!!!!

Not to mention Oklahoma is preseason #1 and on everyone's National title contender short list. Texas is borderline irrelevant at this point. You think we've had shakeups this offseason around here? Texas is been feeding on a nice big slice of humble pie for the last 6 months.

I was at a local Hold Em game tonight, and the guy that runs it is a pretty big tOSU fan. I haven't been there for a couple months, so I run into him tonight, and he was telling me how glad he is to have us in the Big 10. Talking about how he's been sick of hearing about the PaC 10 and the artist formerly known as the Big XII and that the conference will have more "cred" with the addition of us.

The insider thing was a mailbag of sorts. Somebody wrote a question about whether or not Bo could get a new job with all of his behavior issues last season, and the answer was, "Bo isn't going anywhere." It went on to speculate about most of the kinds of things we speculate about here on HuskerBoard. Mostly I felt like I was reading a post here, not "inside" information. There absolutely was nothing "inside" about that article.