SIGNED WR Jordan Westerkamp

Nexus

Apparently Notre Dame is going after him now.

Huskers now have to fight off Notre Dame for 4* Commit:bit.ly/uTGsxW (via@SWiltfong247)

Oh ok. J Dub gets a star up grade and ND coincidentally decides they wanna offer...get tha **** outta here!!!

+1.

They can back off or I will c**t punt those Golden Domers by their big golden stupid heads.

Even though that is anatomically impossible.

Huskers now have to fight off Notre Dame for 4* Commit:bit.ly/uTGsxW (via@SWiltfong247)

Oh ok. J Dub gets a star up grade and ND coincidentally decides they wanna offer...get tha **** outta here!!!

+1.

They can back off or I will c**t punt those Golden Domers by their big golden stupid heads.

Only thing I'm worried about is his mom is big Notre Dame fan. Catholics do love that school...

+1.

Only thing I'm worried about is his mom is big Notre Dame fan. Catholics do love that school...

I'm not Catholic but I also know going to ND is important to the older generations, think Trevor Robinson and his father. It's not as big as a deal with younger generations, from a football standpoint, the luster is not the same.

+1.

Im catholic and I probably hate ND more than anyone, and I know many more like me. So please don't group us all together.

+1.

Im catholic and I probably hate ND more than anyone, and I know many more like me. So please don't group us all together.

This. My family and I family are devoted Catholics, and I remember even my grandfather not liking ND. The school itself he probably didn't mind, but he was and the rest of us are Huskers through and through. We can not lose this kid though.

First off, if you are from the Burbs of Chicago then ND is pretty much your home school, the coverage of ND in Chicago is pretty amazing. Secondly like I said some posts back, this kid should be a 5 star player. Again, there was only one reason that he did not start off as a 4 star and move to 5.

I think even USC was interested in him. NU was lucky to get on him early but the pull to ND for kids in the Chicago area is really strong.