WR Kenny Lawler

Loved his visit... don't expect this kid to stay with ASU in the end. He'll choose somewhere else. However, he does have a very low 2.6gpa. He has a lot of academic work to do if he's going to qualify.

this is the second time I've seen you bash a C+ average, but I know a lot of kids that came to Nebraska and got in easily with a 2.5

Eric Maryin says hello.

And to top it off it is not like the kid as another year of school to raise that GPA. Kenny's commitment ould be welcomed by any staff across the nation.

Loved his visit... don't expect this kid to stay with ASU in the end. He'll choose somewhere else. However, he does have a very low 2.6gpa. He has a lot of academic work to do if he's going to qualify.

this is the second time I've seen you bash a C+ average, but I know a lot of kids that came to Nebraska and got in easily with a 2.5

Eric Maryin says hello.

And to top it off it is not like the kid as another year of school to raise that GPA. Kenny's commitment ould be welcomed by any staff across the nation.

If it was Febuary 2nd, and his GPA was at 2.5 and had a low ACT score then I would worried.

Eric Maryin says hello.

If it was Febuary 2nd, and his GPA was at 2.5 and had a low ACT score then I would worried.

Bingo, and as you said( and I love the kid to death on the field) but E-Mart was no where near a Rhodes Scholar let alone a Dean's List kind of guy

His top 5 (in no particular order) are Nebraska, Oregon State, UCLA, ASU, USC. I had always felt had a good feeling about this guy until I saw his top 5. 4 Pac 12 teams and us...I'm not too fond of that battle.

Was unaware of his top five. For some reason ASU, UCLA and to a lesser extent USC in that order are our competition. That's just my personal feeling.

• 4 months later...
Top three of Washington, ASU, and Nebraska still a soft verbal to ASU. Already visited Washington for an official, might be at the Iowa game for his Nebraska OV.

This one still says Pac 12 to me, JMO.

BTW, I like the blank space of your most wanted list now that Jon is out of the picture! Haha

Top three of Washington, ASU, and Nebraska still a soft verbal to ASU. Already visited Washington for an official, might be at the Iowa game for his Nebraska OV.

BTW, I like the blank space of your most wanted list now that Jon is out of the picture! Haha

Agreed, he will be on the West Coast.

I know I need to find someone else to put in there, I was thinking either Seisay or Rios.

I know I need to find someone else to put in there, I was thinking either Seisay or Rios.

Who is the second to last guy on your most wanted?

Brandon Beaver, probably should take him out too.

What about Nance?

• Fire 1

What about Nance?

Theres a good idea, almost forgot about him. Thanks treand.

What about Nance?

I agree...Nance should be on there. Plus with his moral background and the scene from the game on Saturday, we had to move up in his book.