SIGNED DE Avery Moss

Nexus

• 2 weeks later...

Says he knows where he is going but won't publicly announce until the Jan. 3 game, as planned. IMO, a lock for :bigredn: .

If he knows already, has only had one OV to Nebraska, and isn't going to OV any other school and announces early January, I'd say he is def a lock.

Says he knows where he is going but won't publicly announce until the Jan. 3 game, as planned. IMO, a lock for :bigredn: .

If he knows already, has only had one OV to Nebraska, and isn't going to OV any other school and announces early January, I'd say he is def a lock.

Just read speed's quote up a post or two. That is indeed the wild card.

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1142100.html

New article about Moss here. From his comments, he is really high on both Nebraska and Purdue, with academics as a high priority. He said the thing that made his decision was his relationship with the position coach at the school he has decided on. My hope is he is talking about JP.

He also said he and the Peats have talked a lot about how cool it would be to play together at college, so it sounds like he is ours to lose. I know everybody else has been saying already that they think he is :bigredn: but I won't count my chickens till they hatch.

My gut tells me that we land both Moss and Andrus Peat. Recruiting is looking surprisingly good IMO.

My gut tells me that we land both Moss and Andrus Peat. Recruiting is looking surprisingly good IMO.

Wait... Recruiting is looking surprisingly good?! You mean, the sky isn't falling anymore? Thank Goodness

haha I never said it was. I was a little skeptical for a while but I have faith that the staff knows what they are doing.

Wait... Recruiting is looking surprisingly good?! You mean, the sky isn't falling anymore? Thank Goodness

haha I never said it was. I was a little skeptical for a while but I have faith that the staff knows what they are doing.

Haha I never said you were my friend. Simply poking fun at some of the more skeptical members of our beloved board.

Just watched Avery play the South Sioux City Cardinals (class B champs two years in a row). Avery looked very athletic. I was impressed with his ballin' abilities. If Bo doesn't want him he should at least let Doc know about him.

I love linemen that play BB, they usually have a very athletic foundation. In Avery's case the has the agile foundation that our DEs have lacked for a long time, all he needs is a little coaching up and Dobson swag.

BTW, what was the result of the game?