OT Evan Goodman [Arizona State Commit]

Nexus

I said when Dennis E took over at ASU, it would be tough to pull Arizona kids out of there if he starts winning. Well hes winning now and has a ranked team. Lets see how he does this week at Ill, then maybe this will help to pull this recruit back to thinking over his decision. I like Ill chances this week.

GBR!!!

I said when Dennis E took over at ASU, it would be tough to pull Arizona kids out of there if he starts winning. Well hes winning now and has a ranked team. Lets see how he does this week at Ill, then maybe this will help to pull this recruit back to thinking over his decision. I like Ill chances this week.

GBR!!!

Evan is from Florida JFI. And I wouldn't hold your breath over this one.

GBR!!!

My thoughts as well. Just can't find myself getting excited about this one.

GBR!!!

My thoughts as well. Just can't find myself getting excited about this one.

If Evan doesn't stick with ASU, then he will be an Auburn Tiger.

GBR!!!

My bad, your right. We still might have a long shot. Erickson is on the hot seat, needs needs to have a good season. Has not been able to produce the way ASU thought he would, when they hired him. Not sold on ASU yet, for this year. He will have to have a winning season and beat UofA, to still be there next year. If that doesn't happen then maybe Evan will start looking again.

GBR!!!

GBR!!!

My bad, your right. We still might have a long shot. Erickson is on the hot seat, needs needs to have a good season. Has not been able to produce the way ASU thought he would, when they hired him. Not sold on ASU yet, for this year. He will have to have a winning season and beat UofA, to still be there next year. If that doesn't happen then maybe Evan will start looking again.

GBR!!!

t would be a VERY long shot, as in Kevin Cosgrove coordinating a Top 10 defense. His twin brother is at ASU now. On top of that as aspeedlin said Auburn is higher o his list. He will be in Tallahassee tomorrow, but the Noles will only probably take him as fall back plan, as in after two or three other swings and misses on the OLine. Notre Dame, who knows. But I agree with aspeedlin on this one.

GBR!!!

GBR!!!

t would be a VERY long shot, as in Kevin Cosgrove coordinating a Top 10 defense. His twin brother is at ASU now. On top of that as aspeedlin said Auburn is higher o his list. He will be in Tallahassee tomorrow, but the Noles will only probably take him as fall back plan, as in after two or three other swings and misses on the OLine. Notre Dame, who knows. But I agree with aspeedlin on this one.

Always on the same page when it comes to recruits Paul! He already visited Notre Dame, and it's the same story as FSU he is a fall back plan with they swing and miss on a couple of kids.

Also being a fall back option at FSU, one really needs to look at what they already have coming in. LOADED. And spots are getting fewer and fewer. I know FSU really wants a couple more skill set guys, one being a playmaker receiver and also they would love getting Kent Taylor the #1 TE. And also a lot of people are thinking they are the front runner for Eddie Goldman, the best DT out there. They only have one OLineman committed, but Evan is a little deep on their board. Andrus Peat is there today and a who's who of high school seniors, including Barry Sanders Jr.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...