ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

As of now, doesn't look like LSU will make an offer, as they've picked up some unexpected recruits and are hoping for 2 more tomorrow.

I think Moore will be N, only because he didn't receive an LSU offer. Sad but true.

why would that be sad? LSU gets almost whomever they want from down there. i think it's great news that they're not offering.

• 9 months later...

Fuller didn't even have us in his top 3. He was going to Rutgers and then when Schiano left he was down to Arizona and UCLA.

If that is the case, then Devin truly was concerned about playing time and he sees himself as an NFL QB.

He mainly talked about Jim Mora. Drinking his :koolaid2:. His dad also liked how Mora knows how to prepare players for the NFL combine, this kid isn't even thinking about being successful in college. Way ahead of himself IMO

I'm def not happy Devin didn't pick Nebraska but this has nothing to do with it.

Kid will never, never be an NFL QB. He is completely dreaming! I get having goals but to come out and say that the reason you decided to go to a certain school is because you want to be an NFL QB and that coach will be the best chance you have to do it is just dumb.

Oh, not to mention that Mora knows damn well Fuller will never get a real chance at QB under him. UCLA already has a guy who is going to be their starter until he graduates, and they will get other good QB recruits in future classes. The Fuller's got hook, line, and sinkered by Mora. Devin will be at Wideout or D back within a year.

Spot on ^

• 1 year later...