ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

Fuller didn't even have us in his top 3. He was going to Rutgers and then when Schiano left he was down to Arizona and UCLA.

If that is the case, then Devin truly was concerned about playing time and he sees himself as an NFL QB.

He mainly talked about Jim Mora. Drinking his :koolaid2:. His dad also liked how Mora knows how to prepare players for the NFL combine, this kid isn't even thinking about being successful in college. Way ahead of himself IMO

Fuller didn't even have us in his top 3. He was going to Rutgers and then when Schiano left he was down to Arizona and UCLA.

If that is the case, then Devin truly was concerned about playing time and he sees himself as an NFL QB.

He mainly talked about Jim Mora. Drinking his :koolaid2:. His dad also liked how Mora knows how to prepare players for the NFL combine, this kid isn't even thinking about being successful in college. Way ahead of himself IMO

He drank the whole pitcher. That's the benefit of hiring an ex NFL coach, they can sell the NFL to 18 year olds fairly easily. Cally showed us this in the 05 class. I really wanted Devin's talent but not his mentality.

I'm def not happy Devin didn't pick Nebraska but this has nothing to do with it.

Kid will never, never be an NFL QB. He is completely dreaming! I get having goals but to come out and say that the reason you decided to go to a certain school is because you want to be an NFL QB and that coach will be the best chance you have to do it is just dumb.

Oh, not to mention that Mora knows damn well Fuller will never get a real chance at QB under him. UCLA already has a guy who is going to be their starter until he graduates, and they will get other good QB recruits in future classes. The Fuller's got hook, line, and sinkered by Mora. Devin will be at Wideout or D back within a year.

As far as his decision was concerend his must have different priorities than just playing football.

Academics wise, UCLA is on a whole different planet and not to mention the joy of living in LA for four years. Good luck to Devin, excpet when he plays Nebraska.

I'm def not happy Devin didn't pick Nebraska but this has nothing to do with it.

Kid will never, never be an NFL QB. He is completely dreaming! I get having goals but to come out and say that the reason you decided to go to a certain school is because you want to be an NFL QB and that coach will be the best chance you have to do it is just dumb.

Oh, not to mention that Mora knows damn well Fuller will never get a real chance at QB under him. UCLA already has a guy who is going to be their starter until he graduates, and they will get other good QB recruits in future classes. The Fuller's got hook, line, and sinkered by Mora. Devin will be at Wideout or D back within a year.

It's sad because he this is his likely path. Anyone that looks at Hundley's tape knows he's about as prototypical pro-style QB as you can get(with superior athleticism to top it off) and probably will beat out Prince no later than conference play.

As far as his decision was concerend his must have different priorities than just playing football.

Academics wise, UCLA is on a whole different planet and not to mention the joy of living in LA for four years. Good luck to Devin, excpet when he plays Nebraska.

Who is the last guy in your sig? Looks a little like the Dave Chappelle Prince.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjLG92qXfSg&feature=related

Unless Jim Mora starts walking on f'n water, there not gonna even sniff the PAC 12 title game until Fuller graduates...

They've already got 6 QB's on their chart, so unless Fuller does some serious work, i'm not sure he'll get to play more than one season at QB

They'll still be SC's b****

Unless Jim Mora starts walking on f'n water, there not gonna even sniff the PAC 12 title game until Fuller graduates...

They've already got 6 QB's on their chart, so unless Fuller does some serious work, i'm not sure he'll get to play more than one season at QB

They'll still be SC's b****

And they have been for the last 10 years, UCLA the blackhole of Cali football.

Fuller would have been so much better off at NU. Really surprised he chose UCLA. Hundley is the next QB at UCLA. And family in NJ will have a hard time seeing his games. Sort of feel bad for the kid that he made this poor of a move.

Being in SoCal I can tell you things covered on sports tv and radio ahead of UCLA football:

Lakers

Clippers

Dodgers

Angels

Padres

Chargers

USC Football

Kings

Ducks

Galaxy/Beckham

UCLA Basketball

HS Football (Mater Dei, Oaks Christian, Mission Viejo, Long Beach Poly)

Olympics

X Games

USC Song Girls

UCLA Football

USC Basketball

It's pretty low on the list.

Fuller would have been so much better off at NU. Really surprised he chose UCLA. Hundley is the next QB at UCLA. And family in NJ will have a hard time seeing his games. Sort of feel bad for the kid that he made this poor of a move.

Being in SoCal I can tell you things covered on sports tv and radio ahead of UCLA football:

Lakers

Clippers

Dodgers

Angels

Padres

Chargers

USC Football

Kings

Ducks

Galaxy/Beckham

UCLA Basketball

HS Football (Mater Dei, Oaks Christian, Mission Viejo, Long Beach Poly)

LA Sparks (WNBA)

Olympics

X Games

LA Derby Dolls

USC Song Girls

UCLA Football

USC Basketball

It's pretty low on the list.

Added a couple