Kobe Bryant?

Haspula

I'm hearing a lot of talk about the Lakers picking up Chris Paul and Dwight Howard. Superpowers unite.

I heard Knicks are going after CP3

I think the knicks are going after both cp3 and Dwight. That way they will most likely get one other superstar to go with melo and stoudemire. As for the lakers i don't think they should go after a PG because Derek Fisher is not the problem. The problem is Andrew Bynum (worthless/classless player), Lamar Odom (douche who cares more about which fragrance he should pick on reality tv instead of the playoffs), and Ron Artest (no description needed because you already know). What the lakers need is a couple of young future nba stars at either the SF, PF, or C positions. After next season they should worry about a PG because Derek Fisher might only have one more productive season in him.

The Fakers need a PG, because Fisher is slow...

The Knicks shouldn't have wasted so much to get Melo, been patient, and gone after CP3 and D. Howard.

Fisher's clutchness and leadership more than make up for it. And the knicks didn't waste anything. Melo was #3 in scoring this year. And besides they will still get either CP3 or Dwight Howard. I would expect them to get Dwight, seeing how Billups is already at point. Plus, if they get Dwight, the Knicks will have the most dominant inside game in the HISTORY of the NBA with Melo, Stoudemire, and Howard.

The Knicks shouldn't have wasted so much to get Melo, been patient, and gone after CP3 and D. Howard.

Fisher's clutchness and leadership more than make up for it. And the knicks didn't waste anything. Melo was #3 in scoring this year. And besides they will still get either CP3 or Dwight Howard. I would expect them to get Dwight, seeing how Billups is already at point. Plus, if they get Dwight, the Knicks will have the most dominant inside game in the HISTORY of the NBA with Melo, Stoudemire, and Howard.

Clutchness and leadership are nice, but he's still old, and slow...

Clutchness and leadership are nice, but he's still old, and slow...

Well if they go after a PG, they better not get rid of Fisher but instead get rid of Steve Blake.

Never liked this guy. Came into the NBA out of HS. All he had to do was git along with Shag (Magic loved Kareem, and waited for his time) but his ego took over and he was Buss's guy and Shaque was gone. He had trouble in Denver but you don't go to a guy's room late at night and expect a couple of drinks and polite conversation. Actually I haven't been a big NBA fan since Magic and Bird retired. No fun anymore.

T_O_B

:bigredn: