Droid Wallpaper

I'm hoping someone on here with much greater photoshop/design skills than me can help me out. I am looking for a real hi-res Husker wallpaper for my new Incredible 2. Looking more for some red type background with a nice maybe 3D block/iron N in the center. Not necessarily looking for any player pictures or stadium pics. Thanks in advance for any help!

Not quite what I was thinking...I guess I was thinking more along the lines of a high-res red background such as what is seen on this phone not exactly like that, but something cool and red based. And then a something like the 'N' found on Huskers.com or on huskeraddict's schedule wallpaper.

• 2 months later...

Not as sweet as the ones posted previously, but I created this one specifically for my droid incredible. I have it it aligned perfectly so the words "In the deed, the glory" sit right between two rows of apps.

I find this immensely favorable compared to wicked's wallpapers. Nice work.

How do you get these onto your phone?

There are several ways to add them to your phone.

If you browse to this page with your phones browser (I use Opera on mine) you should be able to save it by holding down on the pic you want.

If your on a PC, save the image like normal to your computer, plug in your phones SD card and place it in a wallpaper folder (for organization and for the apps below).

To use the wallpaper - long press down on an empty space on you phones homescreen and select "Wallpapers".

Here are some AMAZING apps for your phone for wallpapers, all are free on the market, just search for these names.

1. Quickpic - WAY better then Androids stock gallery and superb for wallpaper picking. use "Quickpic Wallpaper" after selecting "Wallpaper" from the step above.

It grabs the whole wallpaper right off the bat instead of you having to stretch or crop the pic like with the stock gallery.

2. Wallswitch - Wallpaper changer that you set to a folder, set the time you want to switch and it rotates your wallpapers!

3. Multipicture Live Wallpaper - Same as wallswitch only COOLER. If you go to my blog (http://wickedwallz.blogspot.com/) you'll see many of my works have an Android SS, or single screen. These are best used with Multipicture Live Wallpaper.

What it does is puts a different image on each of your homescreens instead of having a single wallpaper stretched out over them all.

I use it like this

I have a Husker Folder with all Husker walls set as screen 3 (my main screen) Then I have various other folders, girls, sports, Colts, Nascar, each folder is set to a different screen.

So, on my home screen is Huskers, scroll once to the left it's colts wallpapers, once to the right girls and so on.

IMO one of the best apps on the market!!!

4. Video Live Wallpaper - Another live wallpaper. I LOVE this one as well. It lets you use videos as your wallpaper and is the ONLY way to use my videos that are about to go on sale.

If anyone has any questions, ask away. The Android style of wallpapers is way different then any other systems screens and I've studied the crud out of it, lmao!!!

• Fire 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Wicked shadows, thanks man, that live wallpaper app is sweet, also snagged a couple of your big red N's for the new phone.

Your welcome my friend!

I do love those apps!!!

Glad you like my wallpapers. Did you see the video ones I made?

If you Stu (and only Stu, lol) drop me a PM, I'll send you one of those video wallpapers for free, just because your a Colts fan, ROFL!!!