CB Brandon Beaver [Washington Commit]

Him and Devin Fuller have been in contact together, not sure what it means for Huskers but we're close with both FWIW.

you mean they're close right???

:D

When I said we're close with both I mean we've recruited them hard, and they've been in contact and in the end both could end up going separate ways, just relaying the message that they've communicated.

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

There's a word we use for people like that if actually true that cold is keeping him away. I think that is the absolute worst reason to not pick a school. Weather should be such a low priority, especially if you have any asperations to play in The League. Distance from family I get, but don't bring weather into the picture. Ridiculous!

Weather should play a factor. Why wouldn't it? If you were picking between Northwestern and Stanford for an academic scholarship and all things were equal such as distance from home, programs offered, stuff like that. Well if you don't like snow, why wouldn't you pick Stanford?

I love the winter and snow. I would never want to live in a place that did not get snow. I can tell you that it doesnt make me a "tough guy" because I like snow.

There's a word we use for people like that if actually true that cold is keeping him away. I think that is the absolute worst reason to not pick a school. Weather should be such a low priority, especially if you have any asperations to play in The League. Distance from family I get, but don't bring weather into the picture. Ridiculous!

You can't be serious.

It's not all about playing football in a certain kind of weather. These kids are actually going to have to live where they attend school for the next 4-5 years of their lives.

• Fire 1

You can't be serious.

It's not all about playing football in a certain kind of weather. These kids are actually going to have to live where they attend school for the next 4-5 years of their lives.

I agree here, and if you can't see why it would be hard to pick moving to a place like Nebraska then you're not really thinking. Even if we like it here, think about it from an outsider's perspective.

You can't be serious.

And then they'll have to live in the city of their NFL team. So it would be best if they attended San Diego State. And only play pro ball if they manage to get drafted by the Chargers.