CB Brandon Beaver [Washington Commit]

Player: Brandon Beaver

Hometown: Compton, CA

School: Dominguez HS

Position: CB

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 175

40 time:

Scholarships: Arizona, Arizona State, Colorado, Fresno State, Nebraska, New Mexico, New Mexico State, SMU, Tennessee, UCLA, Utah, Washington, Washington State

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star :star

• 1 month later...

Top 5:

Arizona

Arizona State

Nebraska

UCLA

Washington

I've seen where Washington is a major player for his services, but I heard he really likes us.

The only reason Washington is a "major" player for BB is because they have offered and actively recruited his teammate. The two were supposed to announce a decision in June, but backed off and want to go through the process. In the end, I bet we get Brandon.

Speed, you really think NU gets this guy? I think that NU ends up with him too but I just wanted to know your thoughts.

His high school uniform looks a lot like ASU's new ones which are AMAZING, if you ask me. Not saying that will make him want to go to ASU, I just wanted to give some props to those uniforms.

Speed, you really think NU gets this guy? I think that NU ends up with him too but I just wanted to know your thoughts.

His high school uniform looks a lot like ASU's new ones which are AMAZING, if you ask me. Not saying that will make him want to go to ASU, I just wanted to give some props to those uniforms.

I do believe we get Beaver when all is said and done. Having Carl Pelini and Corey Raymond on him together will make a huge difference. The way our secondary plays, would match perfectly with his style.