ASpeed's Sig

It's Andrus Peat, Greg McMullen, Durron Neal, and Vincent Valentine. I changed my sig because these kids actually have legit interest in Nebraska epsecially Peat, McMullen, and Valentine. Dorial Green-Beckham, Kwon Alexander, and Eddie Goldman were more pipe dreams for me than anything.

I think we will see it change quite a bit this year as we have in years past. We normally get all of these guys to say that they have interest in NU, but by October we are recruiting several different people that we didnt even know about now.

Out of Aspeed's sig, I would say that I have the best feelings about Peat and McMullen.

Honestly I think you should replace Neal with Fuller. Thinking Neal is more of a pipe dream with all those offers. And let's face it Fuller looks like this years version(film wise) of Jamal Turner.

Or what about Darboh? We should have a serious shot with him right?

Honestly I think you should replace Neal with Fuller. Thinking Neal is more of a pipe dream with all those offers. And let's face it Fuller looks like this years version(film wise) of Jamal Turner.

Or what about Darboh? We should have a serious shot with him right?

Darboh I believe is a better bet than Neal

Doubt we have a shot at Darboh

Fuller is #1b on my list 1a being McMullen.

I completely agree man, but the pipedream of Darboh is a closer dream than is Neal. Neal's offer list is a who's who(maybe Ted Gilmore as his lead lands him at USC-haha).

Let's be real though, until there is some sort of strong showing of a passing game guys like Darboh and Neal will be nothing more than pipe dreams.

Doubt we have a shot at Darboh

Fuller is #1b on my list 1a being McMullen.

I completely agree man, but the pipedream of Darboh is a closer dream than is Neal. Neal's offer list is a who's who(maybe Ted Gilmore as his lead lands him at USC-haha).

Let's be real though, until there is some sort of strong showing of a passing game guys like Darboh and Neal will be nothing more than pipe dreams.

I agree, but I am very happy with Westerkamp.

I'm not so confident in Peat as I was. Since Texas has jumped into the picture they have been going after him hard! They worry me. He has plans to camp there and has already set up a visit to there this summer, has said he has been super impressed with them. I don't know how Texas recruits or what they say to their recruits but they usually get who they want.... I.e. Westerman OL from 2011, the 5star kid from Ohio the year before, etc. I realize Peat is a different situation since his brother is here, but anytime Texas gets involved it does worry me a bit.

I'm not so confident in Peat as I was. Since Texas has jumped into the picture they have been going after him hard! They worry me. He has plans to camp there and has already set up a visit to there this summer, has said he has been super impressed with them. I don't know how Texas recruits or what they say to their recruits but they usually get who they want.... I.e. Westerman OL from 2011, the 5star kid from Ohio the year before, etc. I realize Peat is a different situation since his brother is here, but anytime Texas gets involved it does worry me a bit.

Westerman actually ended up at Auburn, and Jordan Hicks thought about transferring after his first year there. Texas does worry me too though, they seem to be offering more kids out of state this year. Peat visiting multiple schools especially ones like Texas and Florida State doesn't really bother me because we have the wildcard on campus. Something that other schools around the country can't say.

As for Neal, we actually do have a legit shot with him. Darboh is a tough call, he visited for the Colorado game last year as well as camped here last June. But, he seems to be favoring Florida at this point. Fuller is going to be tough to pull out of the east, kid is special though.