SIGNED QB Tommy Armstrong*

ADS

I think outside of lineman a running QB is the hardest to put stars on.

High school offenses are designed to win high school games, not make college players.

You put your best player at QB and run plays that help you win that game so lots of the dual threat guys are really running backs and wide recievers playing QB. No good high school coach is going to make that young man try to read a defense and throw 25 times a game. You are going to have fly patterns, play actions and screens, thats it.

High school offenses are designed to win high school games, not make college players.

You put your best player at QB and run plays that help you win that game so lots of the dual threat guys are really running backs and wide recievers playing QB. No good high school coach is going to make that young man try to read a defense and throw 25 times a game. You are going to have fly patterns, play actions and screens, thats it.

Obviously the sites like what they see with Tommy, moving him up in the rankings. When a guy moves up in the rankings during the senior year, that's a great sign. You know the sites won't move him (or anyone) up too far. That would show that they weren't good at evaluating the talent before senior year.

It's a great sign to see him shooting up the rankings. I'd guess his talent could actually jump him a few more spots, but the sites just won't do it.

Obviously the sites like what they see with Tommy, moving him up in the rankings. When a guy moves up in the rankings during the senior year, that's a great sign. You know the sites won't move him (or anyone) up too far. That would show that they weren't good at evaluating the talent before senior year.

It's a great sign to see him shooting up the rankings. I'd guess his talent could actually jump him a few more spots, but the sites just won't do it.

I also think the fact that he has had an amazing season without the help of Malcolm Brown has opened alot of peoples eyes to Tommy. We got a steal with him thats for sure.

I also think the fact that he has had an amazing season without the help of Malcolm Brown has opened alot of peoples eyes to Tommy. We got a steal with him thats for sure.

I think everyone thought he was decent only because of Malcolm. Now the teams numbers are better without MB. Sign him up.

Coaches are very high on Tommy Armstrong, almost to the point where they were with Bubba last year.

Is that right?

Probably not.

They were probably more excited for Bubba but as a running first qb. I think Tommy will be a more well rounded qb as a pass first great running athlete when needed, which is what i think we really need(i.e. Russell Wilson).

Coaches are very high on Tommy Armstrong, almost to the point where they were with Bubba last year.

Is that right?

Probably not.

Oh I'm sorry didn't realize you know the coaches aren't high on Tommy Armstrong and he wasn't a big priority, I guess I just won't worry about posting news I hear for the board my bad.

Is that right?

Probably not.

Oh I'm sorry didn't realize you know the coaches aren't high on Tommy Armstrong and he wasn't a big priority, I guess I just won't worry about posting news I hear for the board my bad.

Not to judge or anything, I think he just got a little annoyed at your continued "inside information" that you don't present any source for...

Is that right?

Probably not.

Not to judge or anything, I think he just got a little annoyed at your continued "inside information" that you don't present any source for...

As someone who's been on this board for a long time I haven't seen people post there sources on here...(or post much inside info)

Is that right?

Probably not.

And the fact that the "inside info" isn't anything really ground breaking. Seriously dude, aspeedlin is one of the best in the Recruiting Forum. Add to the fact that the coaching staff was VERY VERY high on Bubba and knew he could've been well worth the risk. The things they had imagined/planned for Bubba are things that they probably wouldn't be able to do with Tommy.

Seriously no need to get all butthurt. Your posts are just very vague. We appreeciate what you chime in, but from your first couple of post, you almost fall into the "I have a "source" and I know something you don't, but will not share it all" crowd. There have been many that fall into that category.