SIGNED QB Tommy Armstrong*

ADS

Coaches are very high on Tommy Armstrong, almost to the point where they were with Bubba last year.

Is that right?

Probably not.

Oh I'm sorry didn't realize you know the coaches aren't high on Tommy Armstrong and he wasn't a big priority, I guess I just won't worry about posting news I hear for the board my bad.

Not to judge or anything, I think he just got a little annoyed at your continued "inside information" that you don't present any source for...

And the fact that the "inside info" isn't anything really ground breaking. Seriously dude, aspeedlin is one of the best in the Recruiting Forum. Add to the fact that the coaching staff was VERY VERY high on Bubba and knew he could've been well worth the risk. The things they had imagined/planned for Bubba are things that they probably wouldn't be able to do with Tommy.

Seriously no need to get all butthurt. Your posts are just very vague. We appreeciate what you chime in, but from your first couple of post, you almost fall into the "I have a "source" and I know something you don't, but will not share it all" crowd. There have been many that fall into that category.

Where did I poke that I had inside information, quote my posts and show me and why do I need sources, other places don't make a big deal out of it they just want info, if somebody started an info thread I'd gladly post in there, but without knowing me and knowing where or who I get info from should really keep you from jumping down my throat assuming I don't know anything and/or calling me out, and if you have any other questions or concerns PM me.

Coaches are very high on Tommy Armstrong, almost to the point where they were with Bubba last year.

Is that right?

Probably not.

Oh I'm sorry didn't realize you know the coaches aren't high on Tommy Armstrong and he wasn't a big priority, I guess I just won't worry about posting news I hear for the board my bad.

Not to judge or anything, I think he just got a little annoyed at your continued "inside information" that you don't present any source for...

And the fact that the "inside info" isn't anything really ground breaking. Seriously dude, aspeedlin is one of the best in the Recruiting Forum. Add to the fact that the coaching staff was VERY VERY high on Bubba and knew he could've been well worth the risk. The things they had imagined/planned for Bubba are things that they probably wouldn't be able to do with Tommy.

Seriously no need to get all butthurt. Your posts are just very vague. We appreeciate what you chime in, but from your first couple of post, you almost fall into the "I have a "source" and I know something you don't, but will not share it all" crowd. There have been many that fall into that category.

Where did I poke that I had inside information, quote my posts and show me and why do I need sources, other places don't make a big deal out of it they just want info, if somebody started an info thread I'd gladly post in there, but without knowing me and knowing where or who I get info from should really keep you from jumping down my throat assuming I don't know anything and/or calling me out, and if you have any other questions or concerns PM me.

I have nothing against you, but the whole I know something you don't is a little annoying not going to lie. The staff loved Bubba, and wouldve done whatever it takes to make him feel comfortable here. Tommy is a different QB as people have said, and they are high on him. But Bo was practically in love with Bubba and his skill set.

Where is everyone seeing his jumping up through the ranks? I know he was upgraded on scout, but is there more?

I might be mistaken but I thought Sean Callahan said he would get a bump in the next rankings along with Debo Jones.

Where is everyone seeing his jumping up through the ranks? I know he was upgraded on scout, but is there more?

I might be mistaken but I thought Sean Callahan said he would get a bump in the next rankings along with Debo Jones.

That very well may be. I just hadn't heard that or, obviously, seen it so I was just curious.

Kid looks to have a great touch when throwing the ball. Hope he can step up to the next level and do the same thing for us. We have the receiving corps for him to excel, and we have the running game for him, we still don't have the oline to help the kid out yet. Hopefully these kids grow on the oline and give Tommy the time he needs.

Tommy led #1 Cibolo Steele to a 28-6 victory over #2 Brandeis on Thursday evening in the second round of Texas State playoffs.

Very much looking forward to having him in Red!

Are the brackets regional? How in the heck does #1 play #2 in the second round? I'm assuming it is more than a 4-team playoff down there.

Tommy led #1 Cibolo Steele to a 28-6 victory over #2 Brandeis on Thursday evening in the second round of Texas State playoffs.

Very much looking forward to having him in Red!

Are the brackets regional? How in the heck does #1 play #2 in the second round? I'm assuming it is more than a 4-team playoff down there.

Some type of a regional system. Here is a link to the 5A Div II playoff brackets. Cibolo Steele travels to Laredo to play Laredo Alexander this Friday in the State Semi-Final.

http://www.texasfootball.com/assets/NewFolder/2011-Playoffs/5A-DII-round-3.pdf