SIGNED ATH Alonzo Moore

Deion Jones is also a 2 star and that kid is easily 4 star material. Have you seen his instincts and how he flies around the field with his athletic ability?

Exactly, Jones is the same situation. I think that both of them will get boosted up on recruiting sites here pretty soon. I think Moore ends up a 5.6 :star:star:star and Jones will be a 5.7 :star:star:star . But I try not to be too much of a stargazer.

Deion Jones is also a 2 star and that kid is easily 4 star material. Have you seen his instincts and how he flies around the field with his athletic ability?

Exactly, Jones is the same situation. I think that both of them will get boosted up on recruiting sites here pretty soon. I think Moore ends up a 5.6 :star:star:star and Jones will be a 5.7 :star:star:star . But I try not to be too much of a stargazer.

I was figuring this was the case, I just find the scouting services to be odd at times. I like Mr. Moore, would be a good get IMO.

I was figuring this was the case, I just find the scouting services to be odd at times. I like Mr. Moore, would be a good get IMO.

I agree, I think he would be a very nice pick up. I see him as a good fit into our WR corp.

Look for this kid to commit just before or shortly after his visit weekend. We'll have him locked up at WR within the next 3 weeks. I anticipate we will have Tommy Armstrong at QB around that time as well.

I agree...I think we are both secretly in the lead with both of these guys.

you think he would atleast wait until he visits us before committing, so 247 reports didnt make any sense to me, but well see i guess

He already has visited us, for our summer camp.

forgot about that, thanks...makes more sense now. Well see which report is more valid 247 or rivals.