SIGNED ATH Alonzo Moore

Sounds like he's a silent commit, not announcing in hopes that LSU could still come through with an offer.

He's not. But this morning I was told Moore, Curry and Peat were likely to end up here if things continue as they are now.

Is Curry a backup for VV or will the staff take both?

Sounds like he's a silent commit, not announcing in hopes that LSU could still come through with an offer.

He's not. But this morning I was told Moore, Curry and Peat were likely to end up here if things continue as they are now.

Good question. At this point, I believe there is room for both. They are also bring diff skills sets (VV - immovable object, run d/AC - quicker)....taking both accomplishes multiple things.

Good question. At this point, I believe there is room for both. They are also bring diff skills sets (VV - immovable object, run d/AC - quicker)....taking both accomplishes multiple things.

Christopherson from the LJS just claimed our class will be anywhere from 19-21 kids now. If this is true, I bet we'd take both.

Christopherson from the LJS just claimed our class will be anywhere from 19-21 kids now. If this is true, I bet we'd take both.

That makes sense if that's the case and would be a pleasant surprise.

I don't think that LSU will offer Moore.

Moore will be announcing his school of choice on Feb. 1st. He knows his college choice but won't announce till then.

Just to refresh everybody Moore has visited Nebraska 3 times and his Mom really likes Nebraska

• 2 weeks later...