SIGNED LB Jared Afalava

Jared Afalava will be :bigredn: very soon!

If true, where does this put Lambert and the other LB prospects?

If he commits, I say it would be very surprising if Lambert did as well.

Why?

That'd be the 5th LB commit. Harder time to get playing time maybe?

Ones a juco and will be gone in two years and lambert and rose are the only of of the high schoolers probably physically capable of playing next year. I guess my feeling is that brown or aflalvas commitment plays no part in lamberts decision.

Jared Afalava will be :bigredn: very soon!

If true, where does this put Lambert and the other LB prospects?

If he commits, I say it would be very surprising if Lambert did as well.

Why?

That'd be the 5th LB commit. Harder time to get playing time maybe?

Lambert will be taken in this class in a heartbeat.

Ones a juco and will be gone in two years and lambert and rose are the only of of the high schoolers probably physically capable of playing next year. I guess my feeling is that brown or aflalvas commitment plays no part in lamberts decision.

I bet Rose will be redshirted if we get Lambert.

Add Brown, depending on who else we bring in.

ya we are going to run a 3-4 in the big twelve. come on man. makes as much sense as using the peso in the big ten.

we will be running the demorrio/laron landry defense. more linebackers and de/linebacker types. rush the passer, etc.

zaire anderson can rush the passer well and sheds blocks, expect bo to use him like he used demorrio.

ya we are going to run a 3-4 in the big twelve. come on man. makes as much sense as using the peso in the big ten.

we will be running the demorrio/laron landry defense. more linebackers and de/linebacker types. rush the passer, etc.

zaire anderson can rush the passer well and sheds blocks, expect bo to use him like he used demorrio.

Never said we should have run a 3-4, you stated that he ran a 3-4 most of his career which is false. LSU usually ran a 4-3 not a 3-4.

Big Ern is right. Lay off the weed dude.

pelini spent time in the nfl....in college he has had safety/linebacker/pass rushing defenders. laron landry, demorrio, etc.

the days of 5-6 db's is gone genius. we arent facing spread offenses every week. we are recruiting lb/de potential instead of linebacker/db hybrids.

Pretty sure we line up in the 4 - 3 about 90% of the time. Not sure which games you have been watching. Are we recruiting more LB's. Yes, but saying that we are switching to a 3 - 4 isnt true. Go back and watch the games. Without the lettuce.

tell me something i dont know. we are in the big 10 now big dog. cant expect to match our personnel against big 10 teams the first year like we would like....and thats why we saw a drop off. in the future, we won't line up with 6 db's and lavonte david like we were in the big 12.