Who is good at making highlight tapes?

Wow, is it because it is titled 1995? because other then that, as soon as I heard the song come on, I would be clicking the video off, no matter what the video was of.

Uh, yeah... it doesn't take a genius to figure out why it would be a great song for a highlight reel. It's dramatic and the title is 1995. How old are you? Let me guess, you would prefer "thunderstruck"?

Wow, is it because it is titled 1995? because other then that, as soon as I heard the song come on, I would be clicking the video off, no matter what the video was of.

Uh, yeah... it doesn't take a genius to figure out why it would be a great song for a highlight reel. It's dramatic and the title is 1995. How old are you? Let me guess, you would prefer "thunderstruck"?

Really...I'm trying to be more tolarant of other's tastes in music..I'm pretty sure I'm at least a Decade older than okaive and usually joked around with friends about their tastes while we were growing up..somehow that grew to simulate real hatred.

This genera has proven to be the most difficult for me to tell one "artist" from another, mainly because I usually identify bands by their lead singer or original melody and there's usually no singing on these...Just ~5 different basic beats..My 10-year old just watched one his Mom likes and he kept asking me why they all seem to bob their heads like...well..a bobblehead. (I said, "Their awesome Dad's must have never bought them a set of drums like yours and they never learned how to use their hands).

We probably should be gearing the music heard in the stadium to the crowd we want to attract..and maybe the players, too. Maybe the quiet (noise challenged) bluehairs like me will stay home to sit on our hands and leave more room for you noisy ruffians to intimidate our opponents more better.

I listened to the whole thing..my 1st impression was that it was "pussified" a little to attract us older white folks, but on 2nd listen..maybe a little too far..to the point of making me sleepy...And I liked AC/DC's Thunderstruck the first dozen times I heard it..but NO MORE!!! please!

Keep trying T-Magic..there's still good music being created these days..I prefer slipknot meself.

• 5 weeks later...