ESPN Tradition Battle

As much i would like to see Nebraska win. Just can't beat Florida's St. entrance. Others are just generic entrances.

Meh. I've seen it, in person. It isn't that loud, or intimidating.

beats the hell out of players just running out of the tunnel.

... have you experienced the tunnel walk??!!

The best story is from the 1994 Colorado game, the first year they had the Tunnel Walk on the big screen, and when it wasn't so overproduced by Huskervision. I think the music just started, some stars flashed across the screen and then you saw the team. The team also wasn't all giddy and jumping around at that point, they were all business. Anyways, it was before the Tunnel Walk became famous, and Colorado, ranked 3rd in the country, came out of the visitor's tunnel first. Then the music started, the crowd went nuts, and Nebraska's team was up on the big screen, larger than life. Colorado's entire team was just standing on their sideline watching it. Nebraska won 24-7, and CU coach Bill McCartney later said that Colorado had lost the game before it even began. The Tunnel Walk had totally psyched them out.

I have, several times, and can say that I personally think it's pretty lacking compared to a lot of other entrances across the country. Just because the very first tunnel walk ever (as we know it) was super awesome and cool and psyched out a team a long time ago doesn't compare to the tunnel walk now.

Your contrarian shtick is played out homie.

• Fire 2

Something simply isn't right about the math here. The international poll says that out of 35,562 total votes, 86% were for us, or about 30,583 votes. The total votes for the entire poll shows 51,491, meaning that even if EVERY single vote from the US was cast for Ohio State, we would still have about 59% of the vote. Yet it shows that we're at 51%.

???????

Losing the poll now 49-51% :ahhhhhhhh

Meh. Ordinarily I'd be all up-in-arms over this, but this "poll" is so screwed up, from the way they're counting votes to the total FAIL on the actual tradition to the fact that this whole thing is actually a big advertisement for NCAA Football 12, that I frankly don't care.

Let the Buckeyes win this and move on. The less Nebraska is associated with this thing the better.

Losing the poll now 49-51% :ahhhhhhhh

Meh. Ordinarily I'd be all up-in-arms over this, but this "poll" is so screwed up, from the way they're counting votes to the total FAIL on the actual tradition to the fact that this whole thing is actually a big advertisement for NCAA Football 12, that I frankly don't care.

Let the Buckeyes win this and move on. The less Nebraska is associated with this thing the better.

I agree for the most part. If OSU didn't have all this offseason bad press I think we would have gotten destroyed in this poll and would probably get destroyed in the next round anyways. I just don't like how OSU fans are saying they thought Nebraska didn't lose polls and are bragging about coming back and taking the lead lol...but then I think back about how dumb it is that I care :LOLtartar