TE Keoni Bush-Loo*

ADS

A couple ways to look at this:

1) We are full and stop pushing him to visit. Optimistic.

2) Staff dropped the ball. Pessimistic.

Keep in mind, the people who go the route of #2 will also be the same people that would b*tch about him only being a 2star if he signed with NU. I have a feeling we are going to be very happy by the end of day Feb. 1.

Long way for Brown to travel, only to stop recruiting him 6 days later though. Must be reason - and I wouldn't think it would be the staff dropping the ball. Something has changed in the last week, they know something.

A couple ways to look at this:

1) We are full and stop pushing him to visit. Optimistic.

2) Staff dropped the ball. Pessimistic.

Keep in mind, the people who go the route of #2 will also be the same people that would b*tch about him only being a 2star if he signed with NU. I have a feeling we are going to be very happy by the end of day Feb. 1.

Long way for Brown to travel, only to stop recruiting him 6 days later though. Must be reason - and I wouldn't think it would be the staff dropping the ball. Something has changed in the last week, they know something.

They were talking about a few months ago when the staff cooled on him and then jumped back on him recently. That's what they mean by "dropped the ball"

the kid really really likes Nebraska.. but feels like he has more in common with arizona in terms of fitting in and being comfortable which i of course understand as this is very important to hawaii kids.... i think ideally he would like to have gone to Nebraska but with the mind games and the atmosphere in AZ he just felt like it was a better fit emotionally when it just comes down to it

• Fire 2

I have seen some posts around the net saying that the staff told him we had no room now? As in they backed off completely, maybe they fell better about TE than we do.

or someone like Fuller they weren't counting on came back into the picture. You take Fuller over Loo any day - regardless of position. My guess is we go w/ the 1 TE, and someone else took this scholly (if this is true).

I have seen some posts around the net saying that the staff told him we had no room now? As in they backed off completely, maybe they fell better about TE than we do.

Thats not true. They'd still like him.

I thought it was a bit weird, but with the sudden rosy outlook for bigger prospects had me thinking. Thanks for clearing that up, looks we simply tried to slow play and whiffed.

I thought it was a bit weird, but with the sudden rosy outlook for bigger prospects had me thinking. Thanks for clearing that up, looks we simply tried to slow play and whiffed.

Not really a slow play. Had the need then didn't and then did when Kerr left and picked things up. All was going well intil Rich Rod got involved. Give RR credit he's one of the best recruiting head coaches out there.

Not really a slow play. Had the need then didn't and then did when Kerr left and picked things up. All was going well intil Rich Rod got involved. Give RR credit he's one of the best recruiting head coaches out there.

Yes he gets credit, but I still think the staff slow played him a bit in favor of the young man that re-committed to PSU.

i dont blame the Keoni... we have been screwing with him for a long time... i am suprised he even took our calls or let RB into his house.....

I agree with irieboy8. If I was the guy, I wouldn't be overly excited.... ( and I will say that I am not happy at all that you changed your avatar irie)

i dont blame the Keoni... we have been screwing with him for a long time... i am suprised he even took our calls or let RB into his house.....

I agree with irieboy8. If I was the guy, I wouldn't be overly excited.... ( and I will say that I am not happy at all that you changed your avatar irie)

Agree, bring back Veronica Mars!