TE Keoni Bush-Loo*

ADS

He camped here last month and obviously did something right as he got his offer a couple of days ago. If this kid is playing stateside could easily be rated higher. Also play LB I believe.

Now it is up to irie to give us the low down and follow his every move with a stalker like precision.

He camped here last month and obviously did something right as he got his offer a couple of days ago. If this kid is playing stateside could easily be rated higher. Also play LB I believe.

Now it is up to irie to give us the low down and follow his every move with a stalker like precision.

im currently hidding in his bathroom listening to him talk to his mom...... at night dude i climb under his bed and wisper oooh so quietly the following

1. neeeebrrasskkaa

2. gooo bigg reeeeddd

3. booooo pelini looovveees yoooouuuuu

4. plaaayy as a freeesssshhmaaaan

5. neeebrrasska chiiiiccckkks are hoootttt i sweeearrr

6. trussst me itttts nooott ttthhaaat coooolllddd

7. yoooouuuur moooom is fuuuccckkkking hooooot duuuudddeeee

but im already on it guys

• Fire 6

im currently hidding in his bathroom listening to him talk to his mom...... at night dude i climb under his bed and wisper oooh so quietly the following

1. neeeebrrasskkaa

2. gooo bigg reeeeddd

Those two had me rolling on the floor. At this rate you might actually sacre him off irie. :lol:

1. neeeebrrasskkaa

2. gooo bigg reeeeddd

+1 love it. :clap I always have to yield to the "inside" source when it comes to the island kids

1. neeeebrrasskkaa

2. gooo bigg reeeeddd

Bo Pelini watches you in the shower.

• 1 month later...

Has NU as his clear #1 more to come

went to saw him play a while back and was kinda impressed but to be honest he didnt seem to stand out to me.... of course i dont have the complete football eye and might have missed a lot of the 'little things' he might have done....

based on my time at the game and talking to people it seems like KBL is stoked on the offer but it seems like he was getting a little slow played......

went to saw him play a while back and was kinda impressed but to be honest he didnt seem to stand out to me.... of course i dont have the complete football eye and might have missed a lot of the 'little things' he might have done....

based on my time at the game and talking to people it seems like KBL is stoked on the offer but it seems like he was getting a little slow played......

It all depends on were other players go. If we miss on some guys then we will Take KBL. But for right now, I dont think his offer is commitbale.

It all depends on were other players go. If we miss on some guys then we will Take KBL. But for right now, I dont think his offer is commitbale.

Agreed

Agreed

thats the feeling i got from my chats......

• 2 months later...

know this kid is not on our radar too much anymore....... but since he is from hawaii i wanted to give him some love by putting it out there that the kid picked up another offer from Idaho.. so i guess he has another option if being our back up to the back up TE doesnt really work out.....

i felt bummed for him when talking to some people who know him well... he was really stoked on the offer and then kinda realized it wasn't one of those sign up right now.... he is still grateful but was ( i dont know if still is) really looking forward to possibly being a husker.......