TE Keoni Bush-Loo*

ADS

He camped here last month and obviously did something right as he got his offer a couple of days ago. If this kid is playing stateside could easily be rated higher. Also play LB I believe.

Now it is up to irie to give us the low down and follow his every move with a stalker like precision.

im currently hidding in his bathroom listening to him talk to his mom...... at night dude i climb under his bed and wisper oooh so quietly the following

1. neeeebrrasskkaa

2. gooo bigg reeeeddd

3. booooo pelini looovveees yoooouuuuu

4. plaaayy as a freeesssshhmaaaan

5. neeebrrasska chiiiiccckkks are hoootttt i sweeearrr

6. trussst me itttts nooott ttthhaaat coooolllddd

7. yoooouuuur moooom is fuuuccckkkking hooooot duuuudddeeee

but im already on it guys

Bo Pelini watches you in the shower.

this will get you banned from HB now :P

He camped here last month and obviously did something right as he got his offer a couple of days ago. If this kid is playing stateside could easily be rated higher. Also play LB I believe.

Now it is up to irie to give us the low down and follow his every move with a stalker like precision.

im currently hidding in his bathroom listening to him talk to his mom...... at night dude i climb under his bed and wisper oooh so quietly the following

1. neeeebrrasskkaa

2. gooo bigg reeeeddd

3. booooo pelini looovveees yoooouuuuu

4. plaaayy as a freeesssshhmaaaan

5. neeebrrasska chiiiiccckkks are hoootttt i sweeearrr

6. trussst me itttts nooott ttthhaaat coooolllddd

7. yoooouuuur moooom is fuuuccckkkking hooooot duuuudddeeee

but im already on it guys

Bo Pelini watches you in the shower.

this will get you banned from HB now :P

Yeah I know all about that!

• 1 month later...

Had to reach back a while to find this thread.....

Nebraska is back pushing for Keoni again. Obvious replacement for Wilkerson solidifying his commitment to PSU. I for one was always intreged by him and like that we decided to go after him again. He's looking at visiting towards the end of the month and that we have always been his favorite.

felt kinda burned by us but i guess willing to put that in the past... has been all over the place on visits.... picked a lot more offers since we kinda forgot about him....

We offered the kid in July, the reason some of those island kids are not as highly recruited is because they don't get the exposure as mainland kids do. Watch out for Washington too, Coach Sark really wants this kid all of a sudden.

We offered the kid in July, the reason some of those island kids are not as highly recruited is because they don't get the exposure as mainland kids do. Watch out for Washington too, Coach Sark really wants this kid all of a sudden.

Was supposed to visit Washington on the 27th, but looks like we bumped them off the schedule.

Will visit Arizona this weekend

He looks pretty dang complete at the TE spot. If he keeps up the focus on blocking, he'll get plenty of playing time at Nebraska.

Could be a pretty good steal in this class if his attitude is good, which it sounds like it is. The Hawaii kids don't get a lot of exposure so the 2star rating means very little to me. Not to mention, he's had a number of schools jump in on him late. I'd be very happy with him on board.

Keoni looks every bit the TE that Wilkerson is, at least as far as receiving. Comparable size, better speed, and seems to do more with the ball in his hands. Is there anything besides the island factor that explains the relative lack of interest in him (although he is getting late interest from PAC schools)?