TE Keoni Bush-Loo*

ADS

Oh I know Sheepdawg!!! It's the tried and true way of doing business around here. Take a couple fliers and hope they pan out like vontae. Yeah, that's happens all the time!! Oh and Mo, you're right there!! he's done alot to prove your theory right hasn't he??? Oh thats right he hasn't proven anything!!! You cant afford to miss on jucos . Sometimes they don't have a redshirt year to figure things out and sometimes you only get for a couple years and then back to square one. But by all means let's keep thinking that every juco we get will be all Americans and all conference! Especially at tight end where they may see 10 balls a year.

Is there a way to block posts from certain posters who are particularly annoying?

• Fire 1

According to Scout he enjoyed his visit so much @ Arizona this past weekend that he might not visit Nebraska.

I don't know if this is just bad management of the TE issue this year or just bad luck ... probably both.

Part of it had to do with the fact that we didn't decide to part ways with Kerr until October. We had the numbers we wanted at tightend so we told a few guys to look at other schools up until that point. Now we'd like to pick up one more.

According to Scout he enjoyed his visit so much @ Arizona this past weekend that he might not visit Nebraska.

I don't know if this is just bad management of the TE issue this year or just bad luck ... probably both.

Part of it had to do with the fact that we didn't decide to part ways with Kerr until October. We had the numbers we wanted at tightend so we told a few guys to look at other schools up until that point. Now we'd like to pick up one more.

You've all seen our offense the TE position is a non-factor in the passing game. The o-line under Barney has been so bad that our TE's are primarily used as extra blockers. If you were a top notch TE recruit would you come here? The best we can hope for is that one of the athletes we're recruiting grows into the position like Reed did.

Agree Husker T. That's our problem at TE, we just use to block. Hope that changes. I know the staff has learned from some mistakes in this area and of course Kerr leaving and the timing hurt us here. Since its TE and we don't highlight that area we should be fine for a year. However, in some ways we created the problem with recruiting at the TE spot ... and that needs to change ... atleast I'm hoping.

You've all seen our offense the TE position is a non-factor in the passing game. The o-line under Barney has been so bad that our TE's are primarily used as extra blockers. If you were a top notch TE recruit would you come here? The best we can hope for is that one of the athletes we're recruiting grows into the position like Reed did.

i think we can all agree that we'd like to see greater utilization of our TE's in the passing game, particularly given that we have two good ones. i think that has more to do with quarterback play and play selection though. i don't understand your comment about how we're using them as blockers. i certainly didn't notice us using them much at all as extra blockers in the passing game, so are you complaining that they block on running plays?

A couple ways to look at this:

1) We are full and stop pushing him to visit. Optimistic.

2) Staff dropped the ball. Pessimistic.

Keep in my that the people who go the route of #2 will also be the same people that would b*tch about him only being a 2star if he signed with NU. I have a feeling we are going to be very happy by the end of day Feb. 1.

Im getting that feeling too. Starting to wonder if Beaver is actually going to surprise all of us, Rose has really got me thinking with his comments on twitter. He has to know something. A surprise wouldnt be Peat imo, i think we all "expect" to sign him, and always have. A surprise is something unexpected.

A couple ways to look at this:

1) We are full and stop pushing him to visit. Optimistic.

2) Staff dropped the ball. Pessimistic.

Keep in my that the people who go the route of #2 will also be the same people that would b*tch about him only being a 2star if he signed with NU. I have a feeling we are going to be very happy by the end of day Feb. 1.

I agree with you, I think our class is going to shape up nicely. I think we'll get everyone we're expecting to get and hopefully a surprise or two.