ADS

Player: Deion Jones

Hometown: New Orleans, LA

School: Jesuit

Position: LB

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 200

40 time: 4.43

Scholarships: Arizona, Florida International, Houston, Illinois, Kansas, Kansas State, Kentucky, Louisiana Lafayette, Memphis, Minnesota, Nebraska, Pittsburgh, South Alabama, Southern Miss, Tulane

Rivals: :star:star

Scout: :star:star:star

ESPN:

• 2 weeks later...

Commit without stepping foot on campus.

Deion should be a 4* player once his film hits the recruiting sites if all is to believed to be true with this guy. From what I've heard, the kid is an absolute monster of a LB, but isn't widely known because of his lack of film at this point.

I see he was an All Stater and the his numbers are legit. And the stars are probably do to lack of film.

So in theory, after this kid tears it up again this fall, and LSU throws out the offer he is gone.

Commit without stepping foot on campus.

Deion should be a 4* player once his film hits the recruiting sites if all is to believed to be true with this guy. From what I've heard, the kid is an absolute monster of a LB, but isn't widely known because of his lack of film at this point.

I see he was an All Stater and the his numbers are legit. And the stars are probably do to lack of film.

So in theory, after this kid tears it up again this fall, and LSU throws out the offer he is gone.

Now I remember it being mentioned that LSU's class is filling up fast, and it is. However, I also noticed that they have 4 LB commits, 3 of them projected OLB, so we MAY be safe. BUT I realize some of the schools in the SEC have a 'scholarship expansion program' allows them to take a few more kids than allotted...