Live Wallpaper for Android

Does anyone have any experience making live wallpapers for droids? While watching the BTN they played the 'teaser' for Nebraska football and it was a shot of the 'Go Big Red' banner thats waived over the band section during the pregame routine....thought that would make a really sweet live wallpaper if thats even remotely possible. I can dream these things up, but don't have the tools or skills to make them reality...

Does anyone have any experience making live wallpapers for droids? While watching the BTN they played the 'teaser' for Nebraska football and it was a shot of the 'Go Big Red' banner thats waived over the band section during the pregame routine....thought that would make a really sweet live wallpaper if thats even remotely possible. I can dream these things up, but don't have the tools or skills to make them reality...

That is something that I am working on at the moment is awesome Husker live wallpapers.

Coding it as an actual downloadable live wallpaper is a royal BitB.

I have an alternate way of doing it however and am looking for testers.

What kind of phone do you have?

Heres a real quick vid of one of my Android projects running on a Droid X (Video is horrible, it was shot on my PoS Samsung Intercept)

BTW, I am also making ones that will run as backgrounds on Windows computers. I will have a writeup on how to do it on my blog in a day or two. It's real easy, all you need is a free app called VLC.

I would love to know how many people would be interested in this sort of stuff, ones for Android and ones for the PC.

iPhone and iPad users are 100% out of luck for any video as a background, just a heads up for y'all, lol.

EDIT -

Here's a video I recorded of my desktop running my "Sea of Red" video wallpaper.

I am making this one for Android phones as well!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Husker fans, I have finally worked out all the kinks for Android phones and I have created a couple SWEET Husker video backgrounds.

Get yours at my blog http://wickedwallz.blogspot.com/p/video-wallpapers.html

thank you to JT and my buddy Mike for testing my videos to insure quality and compatibility.

The two that are posted now are just the beginning, there are way more on the horizon as well as AWESOME ones for your Windows computers.

Here's the preview pix on my site as a teaser!!!

These are actual video screens, this is what the videos actually look like (except the vids move, lmao).

Sea%20Of%20Red%20Screen%20Shot.jpg

Husker%20Flag%20Screenshot.jpg

EDIT - I also put up a FREEBIE, but only for a limited time, so you better get it SOON!!!

• 3 weeks later...

So, the blackshirts freebie is no more, at least not for now.

I removed that, added video wallpapers for widescreen and standard screen Windows machines and made all videos FREE!!!

I may drop this whole idea though and discontinue these videos since they're not real popular and insanely hard for me to make.

Edited by Wicked_Shadows