Favorite Mixed Drinks

• 2 months later...

Well I'm out of rum... looks like it's Moscow Mules tonight!

MoscowMule28webCA0IYY5W.jpg

I laughed when that pic came up in the search because those are the exact same mugs that I have lol

Damn, I saw the woman's hand and I was hoping you took that picture. I was thinking you were gonna get some GSG...guess not. :lol:

Well I'm out of rum... looks like it's Moscow Mules tonight!

MoscowMule28webCA0IYY5W.jpg

I laughed when that pic came up in the search because those are the exact same mugs that I have lol

Damn, I saw the woman's hand and I was hoping you took that picture. I was thinking you were gonna get some GSG...guess not. :lol:

lol, there are few problems with your thoughts: 1. I never take pictures of anything unless it's historically interesting or something hilarious. 2. I don't ever go anywhere to drink. 3. If you order a Moscow Mule here in town, you're not likely to get a copper mug because the bars are afraid that the meth heads will steal them.

• 1 year later...

the moscow mule crew: do you prefer ginger ale or ginger beer?

also, those with windows 8: there is a cool app "cocktail flow". pretty cool looking at all the different cocktails.

finally, my favorite cocktail would have to be the old fashioned. but i enjoy manhattans as well. moscow mules are good and easy to make. tom collins are great if you have fresh lemons. i like a lot of cocktails.

the moscow mule crew: do you prefer ginger ale or ginger beer?

Ginger beer for sure. C0ck & Bull is my favorite for Moscows. C&B is way more gingery than any ginger ale I've ever had.

If you're going for Dark & Stormy's, you have to use Goslings. Goslings is a lot sweeter and not as gingery.

(Seriously? c$%k is censored?)