Bo says Brion Carnes number 2 QB

"but when people say they haven't seen enough from TM to call him good yet, I'm curious as to exactly what they're waiting for"

I would be happy with Dan Persa's passing stats. I'm hopeful TM will grow into that with experience.

Qbs like Tmart/DRob run circles around Persa. What are the odds Persa "grows" into greased lightning? That's right.....zero.

Those two qbs has potential in cfb Persa can only dream of.

Your unbelievable. Persa will be making millions while T-Mart is doing whatever he earns a degree in. I don't think Persa cares if hes faster than T-Mart when he's wiping his ace with hundred dollar bills.

Now wait a minute. I'm convinced Al Davis is undead so he will still be around to draft Taylor and his speed.

all the eggs in TM's basket again........1 good QB with experience,1 good RB with experience, an offensive line that is questionable, defense gonna have to play lights out...again this year.....sigh

^^^This^^^. Add in new O.C. and question marks at receiver.

Also I know I will get slammed for this but I haven't seen enough from TM to call him good yet. To me Joe Ganz qualified as good. I'd kill to have Ganz and swift back with our current D.

Well gee, I wonder.....how "good" was Ganz as a freshman? Soph? Junior?

I'm glad we had Ganz.

But I think he was the most over rated QB we've had since Mickey Joseph.

• Fire 1

It seems like every thread about our quarterbacks always devolves to this pissing match between two schools of thought about what Nebraska needs at quarterback. Regardless of which camp that you're in, let me remind you that Taylor Martinez had the best freshman year of any Husker quarterback in our history. Every national championship that we won was with quarterbacks that were far less stellar as freshman than Martinez. Give the kid a friggin' break. He was "freshman green" and played the latter part of the season injured--and we STILL got to the CCG. Even Jesus Christ was once a baby and filled his drawers......... Christ people, give him a chance before you nail him to the cross.

^^Hear, hear!

all the eggs in TM's basket again........1 good QB with experience,1 good RB with experience, an offensive line that is questionable, defense gonna have to play lights out...again this year.....sigh

^^^This^^^. Add in new O.C. and question marks at receiver.

Also I know I will get slammed for this but I haven't seen enough from TM to call him good yet. To me Joe Ganz qualified as good. I'd kill to have Ganz and swift back with our current D.

Well gee, I wonder.....how "good" was Ganz as a freshman? Soph? Junior?

I'm glad we had Ganz.

But I think he was the most over rated QB we've had since Mickey Joseph.

bshirt has a point. Sure Ganz could be said to be overrated, but he did a complete self-makeover from his first 2-3 years on campus to become the player he evolved into during his final 2. Ganz transformed, although I think waiting in the wings and diving into the offense is what got him there.