Looking for this jacket.... (in store)

NEBRASKANHEAT

Jacket.

Looking for a store that carries it in Lincoln. Anyone have any ideas? I need XXL. I've seen dozens similar but can't seem to find this exact one.

Will order it on line if no one has any ideas, but wanted it in time for a birthday present and as usually the case, I've waited until the last second to shop for him.

Thanks.

Husker Hounds, Husker Headquarters, Scheels, Nebraska Bookstore, Nebraska Student Union Store and of course Huskers Authentic.

That is auctually the store website for the Nebraska Authentic store. It is beside the ticket office on Stadium St. west of Memorial. Not sure if they have any in stock at the moment (they should, it's not like they need it right now), but since it's on their website, they carry it.

That is auctually the store website for the Nebraska Authentic store. It is beside the ticket office on Stadium St. west of Memorial. Not sure if they have any in stock at the moment (they should, it's not like they need it right now), but since it's on their website, they carry it.

Thanks! I had no idea that was an actual store. I've tried just about every store that sells husker gear in the last 48 hours and found nothing. It must be an exclusive item to that store. Will head down and pick it up first thing Monday.

Thanks again.