Paul's BBQ

EbylHusker

I don't know how many knew about Paul's BBQ in south Lincoln, but I've been convinced for a long time they have the best BBQ in town. When they closed to change locations and then that deal fell through, they ended up with nowhere to go for a while. But now they're back, though this time in north Lincoln.

The new address is 5650 N. 33rd, which is basically turning east off 27th onto Fletcher Ave. You pass all the apartments and on your right will be a high school. To the left is a (currently closed) gas station along with another small building that houses a tanning place and then Paul's at the end closest to the road. At the moment there isn't much of a sign, so it could be easy to miss, but trust me, they're there!

Hours are 11 am - 8 pm (Tues-Sat) and 12 pm - 6 pm (Sun). They're closed on Mondays.

So if you're in town for the game or live in or around Lincoln, I definitely suggest giving them a try. Incidentally, that high school's parking lot serves as a shuttle bus lot for game days. I'm a huge BBQ fan and I think they've got everyone beat by a wide margin.

Hope this helps anyone that's interested in finding some great BBQ around Lincoln. :)