Prairie Club in Valentine

I have played the Pines course and it is awesome. Have not played the Dunes (Links...not sure of the name) The Pines is awesome with some great views of the river valley. You will definetely enjoy it. Wish I could have played the "Horse Course" but the day we played we teed off at 7am in Valentine and 1:30 at Dismal River. That day I played 15,000 yards worth of golf course as we played the tips at both courses. HAve fun!!!

I have played the Pines course and it is awesome. Have not played the Dunes (Links...not sure of the name) The Pines is awesome with some great views of the river valley. You will definetely enjoy it. Wish I could have played the "Horse Course" but the day we played we teed off at 7am in Valentine and 1:30 at Dismal River. That day I played 15,000 yards worth of golf course as we played the tips at both courses. HAve fun!!!

Sounds like a cheap day...

Believe it or not, all of us playing were PGA members and it only cost us $50 at each place. But it was awesome. I had heard horror stories about Dismal, but it was an awesome golf course. Prairie club is worth it too. I have heard the Pines (a Graham Marsh coruse) is way better than the Dunes (a Tom Lehman course).

Where do you work?