NW or MSU tickets

Ratt Mhule

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to look for 2 myself since it looks like the wife will finally meet my side of the family. PB if you find 6, sell me two or if people only have 2 PM me with the price. If I find 4 on any of the other places I visit i'll let you know PB.

Does your 4 need to be together?

Preferably

Four?!? Damn you greedy bastard!!!!

I'll see what I can work up for ya. Any prefereces of the two games?

I'd take MSU over NW, but Id take NW if MSU is not available

I'm seeing what strings I have left. WIll be going to both, my families tix for MSU and buddies tix for NW. However, I usually have a couple of other people ask me if I need or know anyone who does. As of this point, a couple have said they need to wait until a little closer to the game before they'd know for sure. I'll let ya know.

I'm seeing what strings I have left. WIll be going to both, my families tix for MSU and buddies tix for NW. However, I usually have a couple of other people ask me if I need or know anyone who does. As of this point, a couple have said they need to wait until a little closer to the game before they'd know for sure. I'll let ya know.

Good man Shawn Watson. Appreciate it. If you could only find two, I'd take that also. But of course, my friend wants to take the girl hes talking to, so I said Id try and find four so she can go and then Id invite someone else so Im not the third wheel.

Good man Shawn Watson. Appreciate it. If you could only find two, I'd take that also. But of course, my friend wants to take the girl hes talking to, so I said Id try and find four so she can go and then Id invite someone else so Im not the third wheel.

Shawn Watson thinks this may be violating some kind of man code with your buddy. Your someone else better be 3.45times hotter than your buddies chick.

Shawn Watson thinks this may be violating some kind of man code with your buddy. Your someone else better be 3.45times hotter than your buddies chick.

Actually, it will prob just be another one of our friends. Im kinda in GSG's situation right about now :hmmph