Coloradan Wants to Stream NU Games

cornucopia

I moved to Southern California back in '87, spent the nineties in Texas then moved here to Fort Collins, CO. (there are a lot of expatriates in this area!). It seems that everywhere I live there is a sports bar that is dedicated to NU fans :) The only sport that I care about is NCAA football. The first season that I remember was back in 1970 when I was seven. My game outlet here in Northern Colorado was the radio, the occasional televised games or heading to the local Jasksons Sports Bar which is usually filled with Red but is expensive and loud. I prefer the comfort of my living room with a local growler full of local micro brew. Last year we lost the local radio broadcasts and most of the games are now on cable/satellite and as a result I saw or heard very few of the games :(

I recently purchased a flat screen and a laptop solely for the purpose of streaming the games.

Does anyone have any other website recommendations?

-Big Ten Network $15 per month

-Huskers N side $13 per month or $40 for four months

-ESPN3 does not service my internet provider (Skybeam wireless)

P.S. I am making the 500 mile drive back home to Humphrey/Columbus in a week and look forward to watching the Wisconsin & Ohio State games with friends and family!

Thanks for the suggestions, fellow Cornhusker fans.

I discovered that the Washington game was being broadcast (thanks Huskers.com) through good ole KFAB (that brought back memories). KFAB is now in my Favorites folder. I hope to settle on website and get this new laptop wired up by Saturdays game. I called Wyoming University last winter and found out the only way to see the game was was to purchase a season ticket to the university. As much as I wanted to take the one hour drive up to Laramie and watch the Cornhuskers live for the first time since I saw Tom's last coaching game at San Antonio Alamodome, I just could not justify a season ticket for one game. Perhaps I will attend the CSU-Wyoming game on December 3rd. Brrrrr