Husker Athletic's Official Recap Videos

Great stuff. Welcome to the age of social media UNL

I somewhat agree with this, but I don't think they're terribly behind the times. I'm not super familiar with other schools but how many consistently film and put out high-quality product like this? And for free to boot.

Edit: Unless you didn't actually intend for that to be condescending towards the university and you were legitimately "welcoming them".

I somewhat agree with this, but I don't think they're terribly behind the times. I'm not super familiar with other schools but how many consistently film and put out high-quality product like this? And for free to boot.

Edit: Unless you didn't actually intend for that to be condescending towards the university and you were legitimately "welcoming them".

Yeah, I'm surprised it is actually online and free -- but really, who is going to enjoy it if it isn't online/free? And I'm not surprised they are using a larger watermark -- while there are plenty of cool user-made videos, I would find it frustrating for your shots to be used in not-so-good user videos. :)

Yeah, I'm surprised it is actually online and free -- but really, who is going to enjoy it if it isn't online/free? And I'm not surprised they are using a larger watermark -- while there are plenty of cool user-made videos, I would find it frustrating for your shots to be used in not-so-good user videos. :)

Won't stop me from using them! :lol:

Won't stop me from using them! :lol:

haha, yeah -- but there are tons of bad videos out there. I'm sure you do better than most.