***Official Wisconsin Game Discussion***

Burkhead is the only player right now that actually wants to be out there. Run wildcat the rest of the game.

Oline hasn't been terrible either. I still place this all on Beck. This should be our drive to open the half. That 1st play ended the game. That's on Beck. Anybody remember Joe Dailey throwing pick after pick after pick after pick against Tech and watching Cally call pass after pass after pass after pass. Same damn thing excpet Beck has finally given up...

Exactly!

Why we threw our running game away starting the 2nd qtr is a mystery.

Woulda been a good time to throw it out of the back of the endzone.

Like it would matter? A sack doesn't take us out of FG range, why would you just throw it away down 27 points? Why wouldn't you try to make a play running the ball?

QB criticism in this state is completely out of control.

Martinez is disgustingly bad. And yes, I hope you somehow get to read that Taylor. I don't want you playing for my favorite team anymore. I've tried defending you last year. I've tried ignoring all of the rumors about leadership. But I just can't anymore. I hope you "quit" the team again. Just stay away for good this time.

ditto

• Fire 1

Martinez is disgustingly bad. And yes, I hope you somehow get to read that Taylor. I don't want you playing for my favorite team anymore. I've tried defending you last year. I've tried ignoring all of the rumors about leadership. But I just can't anymore. I hope you "quit" the team again. Just stay away for good this time.

chill pill.

where was this the last 2 quarters?

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

You guys realize, the score's 41-14. Wisconsin could care less about stopping the run now. And at this point, I think we have kinda packed it in.

Yes that is true but I'd be even more upset if Beck were still forcing Taylor to throw picks a'la callahan Dailey texas tech 04

Yeah. I can't blame him really at this point. What else are we gonna do? We could throw Brion out there, but ehhhhhhh, I'm iffy on that. Beau Davis 04 says hello.

Woulda been a good time to throw it out of the back of the endzone.

Like it would matter? A sack doesn't take us out of FG range, why would you just throw it away down 27 points? Why wouldn't you try to make a play running the ball?

QB criticism in this state is completely out of control.

You need to go back through this thread and see who is bagging on T-Mart. And who isn't.

ditto

Let's be a bit classier than to tell one of our Huskers for doing that, regardless of how good a player he is.