The Pelini Method

Bo Pelina method:

Be rude to the media.

Lie to the fans and media.

Don't show up in big games.

Drop F*** bombs on national TV

You are right on man we shouldn't have hired BO we should have hired the other coach we were pursuing...You know TURNER GILL he is really good. Actually I take that back we should have just kept Billy. All this talk on BO is BS get a life.

None of those things matter.

All we should care about is if he's rude to the refs to the point where it costs us games.

If he's rude to the media, yeah, he can improve that. It's not too bad.

Lie to the fans and media? About injuries or information that doesn't need to be out there in the public? A bit naive to expect anything otherwise.

Don't show up in big games? This is just not true.

Drop F-bombs on TV? Who cares? It's not like he actually does. Cameras just train on him sometimes when he swears on the sidelines. Again, a bit naive to expect otherwise.

Bo Pelina method:

Be rude to the media.

Lie to the fans and media.

Don't show up in big games.

Drop F*** bombs on national TV

You are right on man we shouldn't have hired BO we should have hired the other coach we were pursuing...You know TURNER GILL he is really good. Actually I take that back we should have just kept Billy. All this talk on BO is BS get a life.

Insightful analysis on your part. Keep posting cause you provide great value to this board. Get a Life.

I agree with this, and this isn't the first time I have made this observation of Bo.

I love his fire. Get excited, yell at players, jump around...but sometimes, I think he gets a bit too hard on the players. And it results in our guys not playing loose and not playing with confidence out there.

How could they play with confidence, dude? What the hell diffreence does that make? We have absolutely zero talent or scheme on this defense. They are complete soft pushover masquerading in Nebraska uniforms. Thank Christ the blackshirts weren't handed out. At least we don't have to stain those jerseys with these players.

Not to mention when our QB puts them in such great position to score

Dear lord, I am as disappointed as anyone in this loss, but I'd love to line up our whole defense and have you all tell a bunch of 18-23 year old kids they are soft pushovers who would have/ have stained the Nebraska tradition and shouldn't have been given a scholarship to begin with.

I mean give the kids a break. They are trying, and failing really badly. I mean, they flat out suck. But hopefully they'll learn from it. How many people do you know that come in as freshman and sophomores that light the world on fire? I just feel bad for the kids like Evans and Green, who are still so green (pardon the word choice).