Official HB Horror/Thriller Movie thread

Human Centipede!

I love horror movies, LOVE THEM

My all time favorite is Halloween. As a kid growing up in IL its freaky because that takes place it "Handonfiled" IL so when you see that come up on the screen its freaky. I don't think its even a real town though!

Let me in: that was cool

Martyars was different but I think it tried to be to deep. I think the first part of the story was cool but the second part seemed to artsy.

August Morgans Mordium is the grossest thing you will ever see.

If you're into those types of movies, then download A Serbian Film. It puts all other movies that you will EVERsee to shame. You have my word on that. Human centipede doesn't even hold this movie's jockstrap.

I have heard that is a truly f*cked up movie

It really is. The most messed up movie I've ever seen. It takes f'd up to a whole other level.

Human Centipede!

My all time favorite is Halloween. As a kid growing up in IL its freaky because that takes place it "Handonfiled" IL so when you see that come up on the screen its freaky. I don't think its even a real town though!

Martyars was different but I think it tried to be to deep. I think the first part of the story was cool but the second part seemed to artsy.

If you're into those types of movies, then download A Serbian Film. It puts all other movies that you will EVERsee to shame. You have my word on that. Human centipede doesn't even hold this movie's jockstrap.

It really is. The most messed up movie I've ever seen. It takes f'd up to a whole other level.

Holy sh#t, you actually saw it?

Watched the whole thing. It's not scary at all, although it's pretty gory in some spots, Saw is probably more gory than this. It's just very disturbing and dark. How somebody could have thought up of the ending is beyond me.

I know it's not scary, but I've heard it is messed up

Watched the whole thing. It's not scary at all, although it's pretty gory in some spots, Saw is probably more gory than this. It's just very disturbing and dark. How somebody could have thought up of the ending is beyond me.

You should watch it and tell me what you think

You should watch it and tell me what you think

Is that the movie called Salo? Or something like that? If it is that is one messed up movie. If your going to watch it, make sure you have a strong stomach.

Human Centipede!

Seen it! It was different, thats for sure. I "liked" it for what it was. There was some odd stuff in that movie!

I am telling you, August Morgans Mordium. The first scene alone, gross

Human Centipede!

Yeah, I saw it too over the summer. You can download it from www.torrentz.com

Its weird.

Human Centipede!

Seen it! It was different, thats for sure. I "liked" it for what it was. There was some odd stuff in that movie!

Even though A Serbian Film was foreign, I thought it was actually well produced and budgeted. It's not like a lower tier movie that just goes for gore or anything.

I've heard...'interesting' things about AMM. Did you like it?

On another note, I searched for the Human Centipede 2 torrent and found it. Not sure if it's valid, but if it is, I know what I'm watching tonight!

Human Centipede!

Even though A Serbian Film was foreign, I thought it was actually well produced and budgeted. It's not like a lower tier movie that just goes for gore or anything.

I've heard...'interesting' things about AMM. Did you like it?

On another note, I searched for the Human Centipede 2 torrent and found it. Not sure if it's valid, but if it is, I know what I'm watching tonight!

AMM is terrible, I stopped it and erased it!

Canable Holocaust is another one to check out

AMM is terrible, I stopped it and erased it!

Canable Holocaust is another one to check out

I might have to watch it! I thought Cannibal Holocaust was terrible. The only bad parts were when they butchered the animals, but I grew up on a farm and there really isn't anything that I haven't seen as far as that goes. Might just have to download AMM though..haha