Good for T-mart

Tmart played a sensational game.

Even with all the endless haters piling on him when it was obvious to the average gerbil that our "defense" was the major problem, not Tmart. But they'll be back tomorrow dissing the kid with any internet rumor they can dream up. Ho hum....

It's ok though. Beck knows...Bo knows.....let them rant from their mother's basement to their heart's content.

GBR!!

I love how Martinez wins one game and all of the sudden he is a god again... He managed half a game well against a good defense which is a giant step and I couldn't be more happy for him. But calm down, seriously.

This was the biggest comeback in the history of NU cfb, genius. Against a "very" good defense too. If you can't hack getting excited about that you must be six feet under.

• Fire 1

I love how Martinez wins one game and all of the sudden he is a god again... He managed half a game well against a good defense which is a giant step and I couldn't be more happy for him. But calm down, seriously.

I don't think he was ever really "bad" to begin with. I just think they kept sticking him into offensive schemes that were not his area, whereas tonight he proved he's a very capable option QB.

He managed the whole game well... He was 10/14 in the first half, and I still adamantly put that interception on the coaches' shoulders.

As for fans like myself, I don't think Martinez is a god, but I'm extremely happy/proud of him for pulling through a tough week and doing the things he needed to do to improve.

After Wisconsin, fans were completely overreacting and calling for him to be benched, but the coaches and Martinez kept their eyes on the ball, they looked at the details, they got better and earned themselves a tremendous win. Especially for the people who have actually supported Martinez throughout his career, it's hard not to celebrate, even while still realizing that he and the rest of the team need to continue to improve in order to meet our goals for this season.

• Fire 1

This was the biggest comeback in the history of NU cfb, genius. Against a "very" good defense too. If you can't hack getting excited about that you must be six feet under.

Yeah, I'm aware of the importance of the comeback, thanks for the condescending comments though. I didn't say I wasn't excited or proud/happy for Taylor. All I said it was a big step, but let's not crown him world MVP just yet please. Because when he struggles again soon you guys will be calling for his head again. I think Taylor can lead this team to great wins, but they have to let him manage what is within his means, which is exactly what happened tonight. He made the right decisions at the important times, and it was the difference between a win and a loss.