FB Christian Powell

Why would they offer a FB with a limited number of scholarships and Marrow already set to take a spot next year? Are they looking at Powell at LB instead?

Just a hunch, we may not take another TE and need an additional blocker for this class. Besides Legate is leaving after this year, and we will need some depth at FB.

Meh, nothing against Christian but I don't like taking a FB/H-B in this class. Who is to say that CJ Zimmerer can't play both FB and H-Back like Legate? Heck both Legate and Thomsen are walk ons, I would think they could find another FB in the walk on pool and if need be play Marrow at H-Back. If Marrow is good, that would be a good way to get him on the field since touches are likely to be a challenge with the sudden plethora of talented skill position players.

• 3 weeks later...

Get back to work HuskerBenny! HAHAHA! And you had to ask me if I ever went on huskerboard? You are funny my friend. Definitely agree this guy sounds like a keeper. Nice size and speed.

Size and Speed...this guy is a Brick $h!..ouse!! He's like an H2 combined with a Mustang...well maybe and H3 (only 6'0"..)