SIGNED LB Zaire Anderson

Nexus

Unless there is something I don't know, I don't think our chances are good with Lambert. However, I they are someone please let me know somethin'.

Yeah not a real good shot with Lambert. He's taking one OV here, but in the end I see him going to Alabama.

As easy as a pick as that would be, I think QL shocks a lot of people. No Bama from this guy. Not saying he will don scarlet and cream either. I think he goes "off the beaten path" with his college choice.

Northwestern? Maybe...

Unless there is something I don't know, I don't think our chances are good with Lambert. However, I they are someone please let me know somethin'.

Yeah not a real good shot with Lambert. He's taking one OV here, but in the end I see him going to Alabama.

As easy as a pick as that would be, I think QL shocks a lot of people. No Bama from this guy. Not saying he will don scarlet and cream either. I think he goes "off the beaten path" with his college choice.

Northwestern? Maybe...

Damn brotha, let my post enjoy a little fresh air before you tear it a new brown eye :dumdum But honestly, yes I can see that. Academics, are going to play a large roll in his choice; I honestly wouldn't be shocked if he joined team snake(Bama). Hell that was the only reason he went with Devin Fuller to theit game at Penn State. There is just something with QL that is screaming at me that says shocker.

By the way don't take anything I say to the bank for sure because I am heading to my "other" thread now.

You are still my boy speed

Northwestern? Maybe...

Damn brotha, let my post enjoy a little fresh air before you tear it a new brown eye :dumdum But honestly, yes I can see that. Academics, are going to play a large roll in his choice; I honestly wouldn't be shocked if he joined team snake(Bama). Hell that was the only reason he went with Devin Fuller to theit game at Penn State. There is just something with QL that is screaming at me that says shocker.

By the way don't take anything I say to the bank for sure because I am heading to my "other" thread now.

You are still my boy speed

Your my boy blue.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow... is that actually you Zaire?

Welcome to the Big Red family, man. You picked a heck of a couple defensive minds to coach you up. Not to mention the family atmosphere all of Husker nation radiates.

As far as the footage, liking what I see more and more man. You appear to have good instincts for a backer, and knife through the line pretty well when you decide to make a play. You blitz like a bat out of hell!