Sat vs MSU Tailgate info needed

spedrcr

Hoping someone here can help me out. Husker virgin here.

I got some tickets through work for this Saturday's game vs MSU, and it included a Tailgating Pass for 'Husker Sports Marketing'.

I've asked around and searched the web and cannot find anything on where and when this tailgate will be.

Anyone know where this pass gets us access to, and if it's before and/or after the game?

Thanks.

Hoping someone here can help me out. Husker virgin here.

I got some tickets through work for this Saturday's game vs MSU, and it included a Tailgating Pass for 'Husker Sports Marketing'.

I've asked around and searched the web and cannot find anything on where and when this tailgate will be.

Anyone know where this pass gets us access to, and if it's before and/or after the game?

Thanks.

I've never heard of that either

I think the last time we had something like that it was back in on the track or whatever next to Memorial. The pass basically gets you into one of the tents to eat and you get a free game program or something.

I think I remember seeing something like that last year for the Mizzou game, towards to the east side I wanna guess.

• 10 months later...

Answering a year late just in case anyone needs help this year! Yes, this tailgate event is an 'invite only' deal sponsored by Husker Sports Marketing. I've been to it as my company is one of the corporate sponsors. It is a meal catered by Skeeters Barbeque. Drinks are non-alcoholic. Nice spread but not a party. Yes there are programs given out for free as well.

The white tent is located on the east side of the Husker Pavilion field/track.