Bo Pelini's Quarterback Graveyard - 2014 Edition

Landlord

Not sure I agree with Weeden being on that list

I am ok with Weeden being on there being I believe those were his low totals for the year in yards, and completions.

However, if Hunter wasn't having an all-conference/all-american day on the Blackshirts in that game, I think his numbers would have been a lot bigger.

I would take Weeden and Reesing off the list, they both had pretty good games against us... Probably Cullen Harper too. I'd take Gilbert off the list as well, so it's a list of future NFL QBs.

Between Locker and Foles, we've absolutely destroyed PAC 12 QBs... Here we come, Andrew Luck...

I would take Weeden and Reesing off the list, they both had pretty good games against us... Probably Cullen Harper too. I'd take Gilbert off the list as well, so it's a list of future NFL QBs.

Between Locker and Foles, we've absolutely destroyed PAC 12 QBs... Here we come, Andrew Luck...

My own personal criteria for making the list breaks down like this

1. If they played like crap, and are or are likely to become NFL QBs, or very highly regarded college QBs.

2. Held to a completion percentage in the 40's or low 50's, or their lowest completion percentage of the season.

3. As many interceptions as touchdowns.

This is my favorite Bo Pelini graveyard quarterback (I know he was at LSU at the time):

Sam Keller 35-56-461 4 tds 0 int :confucius

Where are Sam Bradford, Chase Daniel, Vince Young, Brad Smith and Graham Harrell? <_<

Sam Bradford and Chase Daniel throttled the defense. They don't deserve to be on there.

This is my favorite Bo Pelini graveyard quarterback (I know he was at LSU at the time):

Where are Sam Bradford, Chase Daniel, Vince Young, Brad Smith and Graham Harrell? <_<

Obviously this is not a comprehensive list of "all the quarterbacks that have played against Nebraska", because if it was the thread title would have said so. However, your snarky attitude has inspired me to look at the numbers from our 2003 season when he was DC and add those applicable to the list, so thanks!

Obviously this is not a comprehensive list of "all the quarterbacks that have played against Nebraska", because if it was the thread title would have said so. However, your snarky attitude has inspired me to look at the numbers from our 2003 season when he was DC and add those applicable to the list, so thanks!

Make sure you add the Oklahoma State QB that we hit so many times that he would throw the ball away after three steps and nobody was even near him.