The Walking Dead

• 2 months later...

Rick is starting to annoy me, I am not sure why, but he just does.

I get that he's in a constant state of agitation; he has to lead the group, but no one trusts him. His wife is preggo with someone else's baby, but she's always trying to get in his head to get him to do things differently. He's kind of a whiny bitch about it though lol.

The season premiere was ok. Things were going too well the entire episode that you could just sense something bad was going to happen and leave you with a cliffhanger for next week.

Alot of the characters annoy me, honestly. But it's still a good show. Carl needs to get eaten or something.

I second that.

Can't stand that kid and his stupid hat.

I was quite surprised that he was such a badass in this first episode compared to last season when he was an annoying kid doing stupid sh#t .....he was kicking some ass and killing some zombies in the process.

Alot of the characters annoy me, honestly. But it's still a good show. Carl needs to get eaten or something.

I second that.

Can't stand that kid and his stupid hat.

I was quite surprised that he was such a badass in this first episode compared to last season when he was an annoying kid doing stupid sh#t .....he was kicking some ass and killing some zombies in the process.

All of the characters have progressed through several months of trying life and come out the other end significantly different than where they started.