The Walking Dead

When I saw them fighting the riot cops that had face shields, that lost me right there. Why are you going to worry about a slow moving zombie that can't even bite you because it's wearing a riot helmet with a face shield...

That was last weeks episode...As far as this weeks, that little settlement they have going on is quite strange. And there is a new bad guy.

Also, does anyone know who the actor was that was playing Governor? He sounded exactly like Liam Neeson.

When I saw them fighting the riot cops that had face shields, that lost me right there. Why are you going to worry about a slow moving zombie that can't even bite you because it's wearing a riot helmet with a face shield...

That was last weeks episode...As far as this weeks, that little settlement they have going on is quite strange. And there is a new bad guy.

Also, does anyone know who the actor was that was playing Governor? He sounded exactly like Liam Neeson.

David Morrissey http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0607375/

What the hell was the significance of the tea?

My guess is that maybe the tea keeps them from turning zombie if they should die. The guy who brews it is a scientist type and seemd very intereted in the zombies reactions and uses. Possibly his tea is some sort of vaccine or innoculation?

You can still get scratched

But I thought you only got changed if you were bitten??? Unless these are hybrid non-turbo-biting-plus-scratching zombies...

You can still get scratched

But I thought you only got changed if you were bitten??? Unless these are hybrid non-turbo-biting-plus-scratching zombies...

No, everybody is already infected. Remember when Rick killed Shane? Shane wasn't bitten but still came back, and then that little douche Carl shot Shane.