The Walking Dead

• 2 months later...

Really looking forward to this Sunday. Things look like they are going to get really interesting. I have never read the series and I try not to read too much on here so that I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm looking forward to seeing how they develop things with Negan (not sure if I spelled that correctly).

It's going to be brutal. I expect no less that 2-3 mainish-main character deaths. Ron obviouslu, maybe his brother, and maybe their Mom but hard to say. One of the 3 that met the Saviors will die I'm thinking, and I have a pretty good idea whichnone it would be.

Negan won't show up in the flesh until the finale, and it will be even more brutal than this weeks episode. I'm stoked.

Well, that was a hell of an episode.

First off I will say, the opening was a little cheesy but in a great way. I laughed out loud, great moment for Daryl and his badassery.

20 minutes in I was thinking to myself, "they are wussing out, they aren't gonna go for it". Then they did it. Rick was a smidge less brutal than he was in the comic but still pretty ruthless. Then Michone went even more ruthless, holy hell.

Gonna be a good season.

Which parts did you think were cheesy?

For me it was the way Glenn was saved...

The opening scene where Daryl blows the Saviors to bits. It was great in a cheesy way.

Glen getting saved has become a staple, how many times has he been in an impossible to escape situation only to magically survive? I seriously think the writers three that into last nights episode just because of the backlash from him surviving the dumpster.

If you want to get nit picky... no reason why Michone couldn't have just chopped his head off instead and prevented him from shooting in the first place. (Trying to limit any direct spoiler)

People's bodies still have electricity running through them even if they die immediately, and it seemed like he was in trigger pulling motion at the same time so I don't know if that would be a guaranteed solution or not.

Way less realistic is how nobody was watching the walkers that, per the camera's point of view, seemingly came out of nowhere.

So apparently there was a car driving in the background at the same time the Saviors were blown to sh#t. Very brief glimpse of it WAY in the background. Possibly Negan? I think Darryl is the one that will meet Lucile at the end of the season.

Didn't see that, will have to look again.

I think Negan bashes in someone elses head with Lucille, other than Glenn. Everybody will be like "Damn Glenn lives again". Then as they are leaving Negan turns around and pops Glen in the face.

If you want to get nit picky... no reason why Michone couldn't have just chopped his head off instead and prevented him from shooting in the first place. (Trying to limit any direct spoiler)

People's bodies still have electricity running through them even if they die immediately, and it seemed like he was in trigger pulling motion at the same time so I don't know if that would be a guaranteed solution or not.

Way less realistic is how nobody was watching the walkers that, per the camera's point of view, seemingly came out of nowhere.

What walkers? Weren't they surrounded the entire time?