The Walking Dead

It was a real hoot watching Negan troll the castaways. But there are too many main characters to follow now. They get like one scene in the sun and that's their half-season.

It's the same way in the comic, too many people are drawn the same it gets hard to care about most of them.

But not to fret, soooooo many people are going to die this season.

• 2 weeks later...

What did you guys think about lasts episode?

As expected, it was a bit slower. I did absolutely LOVE the double car steel cable clothesline zombie mower, epic stuff right there.

It layed some important ground work for the rest of the season. But as many will point out it could have been done in half an episode. Personally, I don't want to rush this.

As expected, it was a bit slower. I did absolutely LOVE the double car steel cable clothesline zombie mower, epic stuff right there.

It layed some important ground work for the rest of the season. But as many will point out it could have been done in half an episode. Personally, I don't want to rush this.

On the other hand, it could have been done in 3 episodes. The way the first half of the season went with each episode focusing on one specific place, thank God they sped up the pace to include Hilltop, the Kingdom, and Alexandria all within the run time.

Exactly. I want this show to last another 10+ years if possible.

How could it have been done in 30 minutes?

Rick to Gregory: will you help us?

Gregory: no!

Cut to next scene, already at the kingdom

Rick to Ezekiel: will you help us?

Ezekiel: no!

Rick: well sh#t, lets just wander around and hope we come across people with guns. Great, it happened!

Rushing a storyline is not building a storyline. Sometimes a slow a steady build is worth the payoff.

• Fire 1