The Walking Dead

How could it have been done in 30 minutes?

Rick to Gregory: will you help us?

Gregory: no!

Cut to next scene, already at the kingdom

Rick to Ezekiel: will you help us?

Ezekiel: no!

Rick: well sh#t, lets just wander around and hope we come across people with guns. Great, it happened!

Rushing a storyline is not building a storyline. Sometimes a slow a steady build is worth the payoff.

I think they meant, 30 minutes commercial-free ;)

It wasnt that clear that the kingdom was going to say no. I thought he was going to say yes after his talk with that kid outside of the bedroom

Agreed. I thought he was going to say yes. I do think he will come around though in the end.

A YT channel I watch that does recaps of a few shows I like made it seem as if Ezekiel has mind made up that he WILL help them and is just making Rick work for it a bit more. It makes sense I suppose.

It wasnt that clear that the kingdom was going to say no. I thought he was going to say yes after his talk with that kid outside of the bedroom

Agreed. I thought he was going to say yes. I do think he will come around though in the end.

A YT channel I watch that does recaps of a few shows I like made it seem as if Ezekiel has mind made up that he WILL help them and is just making Rick work for it a bit more. It makes sense I suppose.

link it ya dingus

link it ya dingus

Here ya go ya dingus.

I didn't think the group at the end was Oceanside since there were dudes in the group.

I assume Rick saw Heath and/or Father Gabriel at the end of the episode.

I liked the episode and didn't really feel as though it dragged.

Me either. At all, really. It had a feeling of tenseness the whole time, I thought. After seven seasons, it's actually a pretty remarkable feat that the show writers can still make me feel on edge with main characters almost getting bit or swarmed by zombies, even though the zombies are almost an afterthought as far as survival goes these days.

I didn't think the group at the end was Oceanside since there were dudes in the group.

I assume Rick saw Heath and/or Father Gabriel at the end of the episode.

I liked the episode and didn't really feel as though it dragged.

Me either. At all, really. It had a feeling of tenseness the whole time, I thought. After seven seasons, it's actually a pretty remarkable feat that the show writers can still make me feel on edge with main characters almost getting bit or swarmed by zombies, even though the zombies are almost an afterthought as far as survival goes these days.

Exactly. I mean they were just punching them off to get into the vehicle in the highway, and I was still worried he was maybe going to get bit there.